Adrian Mutu (16 Viewers)

OP
Daddi

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #321
    Chelsea have filed a claim to sue Adrian Mutu for £8m following his drug ban and free transfer to Juventus.

The Romanian was sacked by the club after failing a routine drugs test for cocaine, but insist they are owed £8m compensation based on his transfer value and sporting sanctions against the player.

The 26-year-old is suspended worldwide until May 18, but has already penned a contract with Juventus and could return early if the Bianconeri’s appeal is successful.

Chelsea had already hinted at seeking compensation from his next club, but the matter is now official and the FA Premier League appeal committee will evaluate the situation at the end of March.

Juve director general Luciano Moggi was asked about this claim during his presentation Press conference last month and insisted, “The terms of this contract ensure that the club is not liable for compensation. It is a matter between Chelsea and Mutu.”

Ex-Parma star Mutu joined the Stamford Bridge outfit for £15.8m in 2003 and the legal precedent they hope to apply here is of another former Serie A star – Samp and Parma midfielder Ariel Ortega.

The Argentine was sacked by Turks Fenerbahce after failing to return on time from an international friendly. He was prevented from signing for Newell’s Old Boys during the appeal and was ordered to pay his former club £6m by FIFA.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    i dont understand chelsea on this, they could keep mutu and sell him for this price, they kicked him out and they come and ask money? like they need them.
    anyway i have the solution we will give them trezequet £20m only and we are done:D

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    £8m is about 14mil euro? a full transfer bid,
    noway, who would buy a drugged player who will miss almost all the season for so much$ ?
    mutu sould ask his salary then if he is considered to be chelsea player, but they canceled his contract to pay nothing and now they keep coming for cash, this is the abramovic way of comert?

Jul 28, 2002
    big pile of po this...chelsea blatantly dont deserve the money, the sacked him off, imo loosing all rights to him, especially considering he hasnt ven played for u yet.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    Chelsea have filed a claim to sue Adrian Mutu for £8m following his drug ban and free transfer to Juventus.

The Romanian was sacked by the club after failing a routine drugs test for cocaine, but insist they are owed £8m compensation based on his transfer value and sporting sanctions against the player.

The 26-year-old is suspended worldwide until May 18, but has already penned a contract with Juventus and could return early if the Bianconeri’s appeal is successful.

Chelsea had already hinted at seeking compensation from his next club, but the matter is now official and the FA Premier League appeal committee will evaluate the situation at the end of March.

Juve director general Luciano Moggi was asked about this claim during his presentation Press conference last month and insisted, “The terms of this contract ensure that the club is not liable for compensation. It is a matter between Chelsea and Mutu.”

Ex-Parma star Mutu joined the Stamford Bridge outfit for £15.8m in 2003 and the legal precedent they hope to apply here is of another former Serie A star – Samp and Parma midfielder Ariel Ortega.

The Argentine was sacked by Turks Fenerbahce after failing to return on time from an international friendly. He was prevented from signing for Newell’s Old Boys during the appeal and was ordered to pay his former club £6m by FIFA.

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #329
    nah, they cant do that. It's like giving money for charity, and want ur money back... it doesn't work that way :)

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #332
    this is the deal: U get money for Mutu, if we get Carvalho, Capishé?

Oct 29, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    I hope your feeling turns into reality, Andy.
    i agree i dnt really think that mutu wud be beneficiary to juventus, id prefer some1 else, even after his performance id say cassano cuz i still feel that in a juventus environment with DP cap and no totti he mite get his head down and play football without any of his extra bs

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #338
    :) the opinions are totally different here :) I would welcome Cassano ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)