Adrian Mutu (1 Viewer)

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
The new logo is very bad compared to the previous one

omg.. thats because u found the UGLYEST "new logo" pic that can be out there... look at this one...
imo the new logo is MUCH better then the old one..

OP
Daddi

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #291
    I like the new "Mondo Juve" - style. Noone, not even Del Piero is untouchable. And the new Logo and soon, the new stadium is gonna be great ;) Mutu has arrived just in time for the revolution :D

Juve89

The Farmer
    May 27, 2004
    OMG IMHO if u see the new logo on the jersey and compare it with the old logo on the jersey u will see that the new logo looks much much better:)

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

omg.. thats because u found the UGLYEST "new logo" pic that can be out there... look at this one...
    imo the new logo is MUCH better then the old one..
    maybe I did it on purpose, and in the end it is a matter of taste

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
    I think the old Logo was tradition and it was a symbol for success and I hope the new one will do the same (but imo it looks great)!

forza Juventus
    Juve is such a traditional club compared to the greats of today's game,so i for one would rather we hadn't changed the logo.the previous one really symbolized alot and the crest was synonymous with the twin stars simply because we're the only ones with two-it's nearly criminal to have separated the stars from the logo.plus the new one looks too modernized and doesn't really possess the old touch of class and symbolism of the one we've had for more than a century.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    Adrian Mutu has told Eurosport his seven-month drug ban was a "wake-up call" which has breathed life into his shattered career. Sacked by Chelsea in October and suspended for admitting using cocaine, the Romania forward has now been snapped up by Juventus and believes he can re-build his life.

"It was a wake-up call. You know, if I hadn't had this wake-up call, things would have got worse and worse, so it was very good what happened to me," admitted Mutu frankly, who was also fined 29,000 euros by the FA and ordered to undergo drug rehabilitation.

"I can see the sun now. I can see my new future, my new motivation and I hope I can win something with Juventus, because I didn't have the chance to win something with Chelsea. I'm alright now, I'm calm. I'm training well and I hope to get my fitness back and everything starts from that."

Mutu joined Chelsea in the fanfare of a 23m euro move from Parma and began life at Stamford Bridge with a spark, scoring four in his first three games before fading badly to add only a further two to his tally in the remainder of the season.

After a proposed loan move to the Stadio delle Alpi collapsed over the summer, Mutu then bickered publicly with new Blues supremo Jose Mourinho before exiting the club disgraced by a positive dope test.

"You can imagine how bad I felt? I felt very bad. I felt the lowest man in the world. I lost everything," revealed Mutu. "I experienced a bad period in my life. But I have some friends - I have a psychologist, he's helped me a lot and now I'm able to get over everything and work again."

The lifeline the current Serie A leaders have thrown Mutu is considerable - a five-year contract which the forward, who finished second-top scorer in his last season on the peninsula, hopes to be able to start repaying by helping Fabio Capello's side claim the Champions League trophy.

His ban is due to come to an end on May 18th, a mere week before the final in Istanbul's Atatürk Olympic stadium, and Mutu is confident of his new side being involved.

But the former Verona man refuses to day-dream of the prospect of taking sweet revenge by snatching European football's top prize from the grasp of Mourinho et al.

"I'm expecting us to get to the final, not necessarily against Chelsea. If it's Chelsea, it's even better, but I'm expecting to get to the final, to win something important," said a determined Mutu, the slightest hint of a smirk playing across his face.

"So, I hope I can train well. I hope Juve can help me win in Serie A and in the Champions League. At the end of the season, I want to have a medal in my pocket."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)