Adrian Mutu (2 Viewers)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
I just think this is funny, it was a song United fans made for Becks after France '98.

'David Beckham went to France as a national hero, got sent-off, came back, reputation zero. England fans they are twats, they get so excited, shove your England up your a**, cause we are Man Utd'

Sorry, but I love that song! :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
FA dismiss Mutu claims
Thursday 3 February, 2005
The English Football Association insist they haven’t contacted FIFA in a bid to sideline Adrian Mutu from training with Juventus.

"The FA has never protested against FIFA's decision," read a statement. "Nor has the FA requested FIFA to amend or extend the conditions of the ban.

"The application of world-wide bans is entirely a FIFA matter."

Reports this morning suggested that the FA were furious that the Romanian, currently serving a seven-month drug ban, could train freely on foreign soil after signing for the Italian club.

Mutu, 26, is suspended from competitive action until May 18 – meaning he could play in the club’s final two League games of the season.

http://channel4.com/sport/football_italia/feb3g.html

OP
Daddi

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #268
    I think last season is the uglies :) but the pink one was nice :D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    I am totally serious...

I hate EVERYTHING about the new home jerseys.

1. Wide stripes
    2. That stupid perimeter line, reminds me of cheap Nike jersey designs from the WC
    3. Player names and numbers font
    4. The new LOGO.
    5. Stars standing alone on the right side...

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    The Football Association have asked Fifa to stop Adrian Mutu training with his new club Juventus.

Mutu, sacked by Chelsea for drug use in October, was handed a worldwide ban of seven months.

However, a loophole in international football law means Mutu is allowed to train with clubs outside England - where he received his initial ban.

The Romanian has since signed for Juventus and will be eligible to play at the end of May.

The FA are now hoping Fifa will ban Mutu from all 'football-related' activities until his seven-month suspension finishes.

Why are they witch hunting the poor boy?

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #274
    I think our new Logo is much better than the last one ;)
    and the blue shirt is the best ever ;)

Jul 28, 2002
    Ill tell u one thing....is little break has left him with a few more pounds....he certainly looks a little porky round the neck compared to usual :eek:

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #277
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    The new logo is very bad compared to the previous one

That's about your personal opinion. But I respect that you think that way. Because we have had that logo in over 100 years ;) It's almost like changing the name too haha :D

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #279
    If anyone hasn't seen my paint-skills already, take a loot at it on page 10 and 11 :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)