Adrian Mutu (6 Viewers)

Romano

May 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
here is a new one:
Ok, you was funny the first time.
But now, it sucks and isn't funny anymore because you don't make friends with this so please stop

Edgar

Feb 2, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
:rofl:

His girlfriend is very beautiful. (Plastic surgery)
She is his former and, as the papers say, future wife.
Actually, I know (not personally) her since she was 16. She had no plastic surgery. :)

OP
Daddi

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #225
    whats up Edgar!! welcome to the forum! I hope u'll enjoy ur stay.

FORZA MUTU!

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Edgar ] ++

She is his former and, as the papers say, future wife.
    Actually, I know (not personally) her since she was 16. She had no plastic surgery. :)
    Can I see a picture of her?

Edgar

Feb 2, 2005

Welcome to the forum! I hope u'll enjoy ur stay.
    Thanks. :)

++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

How old is she now? Looks really young.
    Alexandra Dinu

DOB: January 3rd, 1981
    Married to Adrian Mutu: August 27th, 2000
    Son Mario Alexandru Mutu: Born September 9th, 2002
    Divorced: October 2003

++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++

Can I see a picture of her?
    Knock yourself out. The picture is taken at her wedding (august 2000)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Edgar ] ++

Thanks. :)

Alexandra Dinu

DOB: January 3rd, 1981
    Married to Adrian Mutu: August 27th, 2000
    Son Mario Alexandru Mutu: Born September 9th, 2002
    Divorced: October 2003

Knock yourself out. The picture is taken at her wedding (august 2000)
    :drool::lick:

wandy

Dec 18, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
    ive read news that she says shes happy living now in italy!! is she still living with him or he got married again :confused:
    who? his girlfriend in London?

Rainforest Liu

Apr 26, 2004
    Adrian Mutu has been officially introduced to the press and has trained with his new team mates for the first time. It all happened at the Sisport Centre where he was assigned the No 30 shirt, the same number he was registered with at Uefa. The strong Romanian striker tells about his first feelings as a Bianconero: “I’m happy, after a bad time this is the start of a new life for me. Juventus is one of the strongest teams in the world, honestly I did not expect to make a new start from such a high-ranked Club and because of that I must thank the Bianconeri Club, the coach and my managers. I have to wait three more months, during which I’ll be training with my new team-mates; then I’ll be ready to put my skills at the team’s disposal. I feel I have much matured, this experience has made learn that if you want to play soccer at a high level you must lead a professional life and if you have a family you must be close to them. Capello is a winner and I’m happy to be part of a squad who aims at winning it all; I hope to be able to do my own part in the last two matches of the season and give my contribution to winning the Scudetto and, who knows, maybe also the Champions’ League!”

Fabio Capello said about Mutu’s signing: “It’s a very good signing, he’s one of those players who can enhance the team’s technical level, he’s got exceptional shots. On a personal level, he made a faux pas, he has to make up for it and Juventus is the right place where he can make it.” During the official presentation, Luciano Moggi denied the rumours of the player joining them only temporarily: “Mutu is a great player and he’s here to stay and play in Juventus”.

Edgar

Feb 2, 2005
    Well, I just hope he'll give up that playboy - Beckham-wannabe style and just play his football, cause he has some slick moves and mad skills on the pitch.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Yup. Maybe behind Zlatan and Trez?
    Mutu isn't really a playmaker, but the prospect of those three playing in the same formation is mouthwatering.
    ++ [ originally posted by ahead ] ++
    if.. for some reason moggi thinks that mutu is better than DP, then he must be dreaming
    Mutu is better than Del Piero

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)