Adrian Mutu (5 Viewers)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Square ] ++
LOL at him doing bunny ears behind cannavaro.

he seems to be at ease in the squad.
Remeber that they were both in Parma...thats where the ease is coming from:p...so now we have thuram, buffon, canna, and mutu....Man I just respect that team...it is really sad what they are going through right now:(

btw Zlatan great pictures...thanx for the effort mate:thumb:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Itll certainly be an interesting match. Probably everything will be defined on the return leg

cant wait for the Champions League again!! although I wont be able to see anything

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Do you think well be able to beat them?
Of course we can Fabi!! I am not saying it is easy but its a hard call....they are afraid of us just as we are afraid of them!!

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Mutu: Juve gave my life meaning
Tuesday 1 February, 2005
Adrian Mutu has at last joined his new Juve teammates and admits this is a chance to put his recent problems behind him.

“I am happy to be here because after such a terrible time my life now has meaning again,” said the former Chelsea star in his presentation press conference in Turin this evening.

“I can start all over again. I have learned that to be a professional football player you have to maintain that approach off the field as well. Also, if you are lucky enough to have a family then you must spend that time with them.”

The Romanian will not be able to play again until his drugs ban expires on May 18, but he has been included in the Champions’ League squad – so a potential Final appearance in Istalbul on May 25 is on the cards.

“I think that I have matured over the last few months,” added the striker who was sacked by Chelsea after failing a drugs test.

“I can learn from the experience. I am in one of the best clubs in the world frankly didn’t expect to start again at such a high level. I thank Juventus and cannot wait to put myself at their service to win the Scudetto and maybe even the Champions’ League.”

Mutu has been given the number 30 jersey and trained with his new teammates in Turin today, taking part in the game between ranks.

“I have three months to wait now, but I will train hard with my colleagues so that I’ll be ready when the time comes.”

Fabio Capello was also at the press conference and explained why the Turin giants were so eager to seal the deal early.

“Mutu is an excellent buy and one of those players who automatically raises the quality level of the whole squad,” said the Coach.

“On a personal level, he slipped up on a banana skin. He can recover from that mistake and Juventus are the right club to help him get back on his feet.”

Some sources believed that Mutu was only signed in order to tempt Roma into parting with Antonio Cassano in the summer.

“Mutu is an excellent player and he is here to stay at Juventus for a long time,” insisted director general Luciano Moggi.

:D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by zambrota19 ] ++

Remeber that they were both in Parma...thats where the ease is coming from:p...so now we have thuram, buffon, canna, and mutu....Man I just respect that team...it is really sad what they are going through right now:(

btw Zlatan great pictures...thanx for the effort mate:thumb:
Actually, they didnt play together, Cannavaro was sold to Inter the Season Mutu joined Parma.

Edgar

Feb 2, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Actually, they didnt play together, Cannavaro was sold to Inter the Season Mutu joined Parma.
Adrian and Fabio's brother (Paolo Cannavaro) are very good friends.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
As others have observed, Mutu looks a bit like Salas :mute: (with a little bit of Figo thrown in the mix too IMO)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Is it just me, or does Adrian look like he is getting on the erm, larger then life side...:p
No, you're right, he definitely looks like he's gained weight over the past few months. I'm sure we'll make him drop all that and get back to full fitness though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)