Adrian Mutu (2 Viewers)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
The Romanian forward has been officially presented by Juventus on Tuesday morning.
Adriano Mutu has changed his ways and now believes his life has a meaning as he feels more mature.

“I’m happy because after a bad period my life has a meaning again. I think I have matured and will make good use of my experience. Juventus is one of the strongest teams in the world; I can’t wait to offer my quality to the service of the team.”

Mutu is banned from all competitions up till the 18th of May. Juventus have decided to add him to the Champions League list so to be able to field him for the eventual final.

source: Goal.com

OP
Daddi

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #144
    omg such nice pictures!!! Adrian Mutu looks very much like Cannavaro. Aww man, after seeing those pics, we just cant sell him or trade him away :D he looks so great in black & white ;)

Geof

May 14, 2004
    Capello said:
    On a personal level, he made a faux pas, he has to make up for it and Juventus is the right place where he can make it;

is that ironical...

btw he looks a bit fat...

start training Adrian!

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #148
    I hope he will become important for Juventus, just like he did in Parma :D Marvelous freekicks and sh1t. Putting Adriano himselft to the bench ;)

Mutu

Jan 15, 2005
    great pictures. I tried to look for some on the Juve website but the only ones I found were of the introduction. so thanks :)

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    He was registered with the squad for the Champions League...this means he can play in Istambul if we reach the final :D

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    Okay fellaz, here is the Adrian Mutu thread :D talk a lot about him now ;)
    I begin. I think he is a great player. At least when he played for Parma. He has creativity, great finnisher and good freekicks. He will be the successor of Del Piero and this means, sadly but true, that Del Piero at Juventus will not be anymore. after this summer, he will move to another club. THis is best for both parts. :frown::frown::frown:
    A big team like juve, needs at least 4 world class strikers.. and now we have 4 and del piero will stay.. if you like it or not..:(

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #156
    ++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++
    wellcome Mutu..

Champions leauge final 2005 in Istanbul:
    Juventus FC-Chelsea FC 2-1 (Zlatan, Mutu 90th minute) ;)
    We can always hope :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    A big hunt like who? Legrottaglie

Im excited to see who we'll get this summer!!

and Im not surprized, I was just trying to summarize everything :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)