++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
This is the formation which I will propose

------Trezeguet-----------Zlatan
-----------------Mutu----------------
-----------Emerson------Blasi------Camoranesi
Zambrotta--------Canna-------Thuram------Zebina
Buffon

My $0.02 of course u ppl can debate about this formation
Nice one we should play some attacking football.....
But I think Buffon better forget about Zambro and back like our goalie

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Juve: 'Mutu is not a drug addict'

Juventus insist Adrian Mutu does not have a serious drug problem and have backed him to rebuild his career in Turin.
Mutu has agreed to join the Serie A leaders, and terms on a five-year contract have been finalised, but any move cannot be completed until the English Football Association release his registration.

The Romanian striker was sacked by Chelsea in October and banned for seven months by the FA after testing positive for cocaine during a random drugs test.

His ban, which was extended worldwide by FIFA, runs until May 18.

Despite his controversial exit from Stamford Bridge, Juventus administrator Antonio Giraudo is confident Mutu's spell at the Delle Alpi will be trouble free.

Giraudo told Gazzetta dello Sport: 'We have signed an absolute champion not so much for the present but for the near future.'

When asked if Mutu will follow a special detox programme, he added: 'We have done our own research and we believe Adrian does not have a problem of dependence.

'The episode has been the result of the madness of one night due to a professional and personal crisis.

'Now that both problems have been resolved the wonderful man that everyone knows he is will re-emerge.

source: soccernet.com

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Actually, we dont.
Ahahaha:D

I think all Juve fans should realize that Juve is a Big Club with small financial Resources. If people expect Juve to b like Madrid,Barca,Milan,Inter,ManU,Chelsea. Then, I bet many of them will b very disapointed.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I heard something about levorno involved with mutu and juve postponed his press conference , anyone have info about this???

OP
Daddi

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #114
    they made us a favor with loaning Mutu ;) they want some of our youth player though ;)

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    'Mutu is not a drug addict'
    my suspection from the very beginning,
    he had a conflict with mourinhio,
    he and a couple other players tryed to start a revolt,
    a few weeks-days later mourinhio ordered a cocaine test!!!
    and the rest is known.
    but he sure has-had a caracter problem,
    he is now thinking of remarrying his former wife after all the big scandals they had.
    i m sure juve will keep him only for an excange with cassano, he isnt supposed to be DP's substitute.
    but y the hell chealsky ask's 7-20mil?!!!
    they let him free,(they find the way to send him away,i m sure roman could cover a coca problem),
    somebody would grab him soon or later,
    anyways we cant use him untill may,
    they hate mutu so much because he challenged mourinhio,
    maby they will hire Russian mafians to kill him if he manage to do well again, in a greater F.C. than them as mutu said (and juve is).
    anyway we would be the victims if we pay 10mil+other 20 atleast to roma=30 for cassano(mutu+20mil)
    +what we gave for emerson
    +what we might give for chivu or mexes
    =we solved roma's financial problems+made them for ours

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #119
    YEah :D I have'nt seen Mutu play so much. Just when he sucked at Cheleas :( But I heard he rocked in Parma and I saw a couple of freekicks from his Parma time :D

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    Mutu will officially sign for juve in the next couple of days. After signing for Livorno first, then Juve immediately buy/sign him. I wanna hear the reports on the training grounds once this is completed!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)