Adrian Mutu (3 Viewers)

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Glad they aren't getting anything, there is always a risk buying a player and unfortunately for them Mutu turned out to be a big mistake. Just glad we dont have to pay them for their mistake.

Mar 9, 2006
The Romanian forward has nothing but admiration for the Paris Saint-Germain star but has reveals that he did cause him at least one sleepless night with his desire to be the best

Former Juventus forward Adrian Mutu has revealed that his ex-team-mate, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, once woke up in the middle of the night after a nightmare about Ronaldo.

The Romanian played alongside the current Paris Saint-Germain striker at Juve between 2004 and 2006 and often shared a room with the Swede for away games.

"It is hard to say who has been the most talented player I teamed up with. If I have to mention one, I would have to go with Ibrahimovic," Mutu told Costin Desliu.

"He was my room-mate at Juventus and I once woke up in the middle of the night. [He said:] 'Adi, wake up, I had a nightmare. I dreamed that Ronaldo is better than me.'

"I told him to calm down and assured him that he was the best around.

"He always kept on working to improve himself. I have met few players who are as passionate as Ibrahimovic."

Mutu fails to specify whether it was Brazilian legend Ronaldo haunting Ibrahimovic at night or if it was current Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo.

Former Inter and AC Milan striker Ronaldo was a key figure at Madrid at the time, whereas Cristiano was in the early stages of his time at Manchester United.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3274.../ibrahimovic-had-ronaldo-nightmares-says-mutu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)