Adrian Mutu to Juve? (1 Viewer)

Fighters

May 7, 2004
The London based newspaper, The Daily Mirror, is reporting that Juve and Chelsea are in talks regarding a possible move to Juve for Adrian Mutu.

It is no secret that we have been interested in Mutu for a few years. I would rather get Gilardino.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 19, 2003
Definitely better than Trez and has already proven himself in Serie A and as I've never watched Gilardino play, this sounds nice.

Also, channel4 posted an article saying negotiations with Trez have stalled (Thank God) and that we're trying to get Deco now. They said his negotiations with Chelsea have broken down.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
thats good, we would have 3 support strikers and main striker. del piero, miccoli and mutu are all the same players. unless mutu is going to be our playmaker, then i dont want him.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
mutu is class, but we already have two players in that position, dp and miccoli. as adrian said, we dont need him, unless he's gonna be a playmaker.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
thats good, we would have 3 support strikers and main striker. del piero, miccoli and mutu are all the same players. unless mutu is going to be our playmaker, then i dont want him.

Fully, fully agree.

Jul 28, 2002
mutu was class when he was in england, id love to see him in juve, a possible playmaker for the team in a totti esque role.

Nofuture

Mar 30, 2003
Mutu, thanx no, Gilardino is better and he is italian. Juve don't need mediocre foreign players. And Mutu is no way better then DP or Micolli.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Juventus in advanced talks with Chelsea's Mutu
tribalfootball.com - June 28, 2004

Juventus are in talks with Chelsea over striker Adrian Mutu.
Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich actually beat Juve for Mutu's signature last summer while he was with Parma.

But the Romania international has struggled to make an impact at Stamford Bridge since the opening weeks of last season and is keen on a return to Italy.

Its understood negotiations with Mutu's advisors have already opened with Juve director general Luciano Moggi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)