Adnan Januzaj (1 Viewer)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
If they're to spend € 100m on new players I can definitely see Adnan look for a new club. And when he looks around he will take notice of his friend Pogbas success here.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Belgium is really starting to have one of the very best attacking midfields amongst national teams.

Now if wilmots stops beeing a dolt and brings naingollan, we could actually put up a fight against teams like germany or spain.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Since Januzaj has been playing very little for united in the past months, I think it may be hard for him to be called up for the world cup, or at best be there as a sub...your thoughts?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Won't happen, if he plays one official game for us (not a friendly), we got him, and surely, that is not a problem.
Nope.

We aren't part of FIFA and UEFA, he can chose us in the future.

But it will probably take some years before they accept us.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Nope.

We aren't part of FIFA and UEFA, he can chose us in the future.

But it will probably take some years before they accept us.
Ah ok, didn't know he was still allowed to change in such circumstances.
Oh well, by then he already won th EC with us in 2016 en the WC in 2018 and he will not want to pick your country :p

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Ah ok, didn't know he was still allowed to change in such circumstances.
Oh well, by then he already won th EC with us in 2016 en the WC in 2018 and he will not want to pick your country :p
Or he will get bored winning and will want a new challenge. :p

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Horrible choice. I'm disappointed
Don't be, now you will be able to see him on the highest possible level, WC and EC's, if he would have picked Albania or Kosovo, there wouldn't be much chance of that.
Then it would be another Giggs or Bale like player.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I don't see Belgium doing that good anyways, tbh. No offense, just saying that it's not like he joined a team with chances of winning titles.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
I don't see Belgium doing that good anyways, tbh. No offense, just saying that it's not like he joined a team with chances of winning titles.
Maybe, but the other available options he had, weren't much better then Belgium so for the options he had, it was the country with the most potential.
Also looking at what is coming in the youth teams, we can surely make some more steps forward the coming 10 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)