Addictions (2 Viewers)

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
i mentioned that be4 sergio...i love the coke diet!i am addicted to it...and don told me it causes brain damage or some'in!!

Bah :dontcare:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
Better to drink normal Pepsi with suger than Diet Pepsi with aspartam, or whatever they add there. Unless you're diabetic .

You just answered your own question, my friend:)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
i mentioned that be4 sergio...i love the coke diet!i am addicted to it...and don told me it causes brain damage or some'in!!

Bah :dontcare:
actually aspartame is quite a poison... American soldier used it too much in II WW and they... Well, they became crazy... It's just sad really, you need to use it carefully... Besides, Pepsi is better than Coke... :stuckup:

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++

actually aspartame is quite a poison... American soldier used it too much in II WW and they... Well, they became crazy... It's just sad really, you need to use it carefully... Besides, Pepsi is better than Coke... :stuckup:
i dont wanna go bananas!! :D it makes me feel druged ya know?! :frown:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++

Aspartame should be used by diabetics, and not by healthy people.

I love Coke, specially Cherry Coke, it's so sweet :lick:

Pepsi has better taste :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)