Addictions (2 Viewers)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Eating bonbons while driving. Music, especially latino; I can hardly stand or sit still if I hear a good track and because some places are not really dancefloors I just tap with the foot :D Tortellini. :yumi: Shoes.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
You typed 'shoes' small....nice one and you almost got away with it! almost :D

Wouldn't like to be in your car when you're playing latin music though :undecide: faster, slower, faster, slower, faster, slower :mute: :D

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
nina has enouraged me to confess to my sec addiction ;)
Connected with music as well, but it's about singing.

I always sing or hum sth, and I when I hear sth, what I like, it's impossible to stop :D. And the problem is, that I don't care about places, where I do it: street, bus, shop... Everywhere.
It's living like in that Woody Allen's movie: "Everyone says I love you" ;)

You can't even imagine, how people looks at me sometimes :D

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++
You typed 'shoes' small....nice one and you almost got away with it! almost :D
Because I wouldn't really call it an addiction. Maybe a good investment :p

Wouldn't like to be in your car when you're playing latin music though :undecide: faster, slower, faster, slower, faster, slower :mute: :D
Don't worry it's always just fast :eek: :D :scared: <-- Erik

Jul 12, 2002
Damn, I kinda hoping that we would get some people to admit to some real addictions, not coffee and shopping.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

Righto, it's all good with me. But wait, you are a bike cop who lives in Buffalo? That must be really cold.
Only during the summer. Have you been watching the weather on the news ??? Its been 90+ all summer with virtually no rain !!! Its almost too damn hot to ride !!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)