ac milan (1 Viewer)

jamaliano

Dec 7, 2002
++ [ originally posted by milan_forever ] ++
yeaaaaaaah, we won we won we won won.... and inter are also in godd position to qualify... u guys still have to work hard and i hope u could win man utd... i just hate them more than any other team........

a milan fan supporting Juve? The whole san siro was cheering every goal Depor scored against Juve during the Real match:fero:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
They're jelous ;)

I love Milan...they are a great team and they always seem like the "good guys" unlike Inter and Roma! :fero:

Forza Juve
Forza Milan

A dream finish for Serie A:
1.Juve
2.Milan
3.Chievo
4.Brescia

13.Inter
14.Roma

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by jamaliano ] ++
a milan fan supporting Juve? The whole san siro was cheering every goal Depor scored against Juve during the Real match:fero:

:LOL: they didn't get over the 2-1 defeat we inflicted on them, poor guys.

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
Milan is a wonderful team :)
They may win with 1-0 (In their last 2 games) but still they get 3 points, funny....but wonderful :D ;)
I like Milan because Pippo is there....I like Milan because Nesta is there.....But Juve still number one to me :)

FORZA JUVE

OP
Dec 10, 2002
  • Thread Starter #27
    they didn't get over the 2-1 defeat we inflicted on them, poor guys.
    we may have lost to u guys, but who cares... we are now top
    and the one we lost against were against good teams... chievo and u guys...
    a milan fan supporting Juve? The whole san siro was cheering every goal Depor scored against Juve during the Real match
    im not supporting juve there, im only showing my hatred towards man utd
    Great minds have same tastes, but with a little variation Febrina and Majed me in this case is love to Milan #1, then comes juve
    as for me i love only one team and that is milan. u cant love two teams at one time.

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
    Juve is my favorite and the best team in Italy, while I consider Milan and Inter as second best. It's hard to say which of the Milano teams is better but I think Milan, as they have a bigger side to chose from and a better defence. In attack I think Inter are better, but only when Vieri, Crespo and Recoba are all fit and in good form. However, I think Cuper is a better coach than Ancelotti.

As I said, I think Juve are the best. They have the best(except Capello-he has had much success in several clubs, while Lippi only in Juve) coach, several great players all over the field and a strong determination and winning spirit. Also, they have a large team to chose from, so if one of the stars gets injured, it won't be any crisis like it would be for Inter if they got in that situation. The staff is among the very best in the world and the club doesn't have any problems regarding their financial situation.

Forza Juve!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

we may have lost to u guys, but who cares... we are now top
    and the one we lost against were against good teams... chievo and u guys...
    im not supporting juve there, im only showing my hatred towards man utd
    as for me i love only one team and that is milan. u cant love two teams at one time.

what do u mean u can't love more than one!!!
    ur team is not like ur girl!! ;)
    i love juve, but u also have to support others.
    for me:
    Juve is my best in the world and i love juve no matter what!!
    in the rest of the world u have to like other teams, it makes watching football more fun.

Argentina: River plate
    England: Chelsea
    Brazil: Sao Paolo
    Germany: B.Munich
    Holland: PSV
    Spain: Valencia
    France: Monaco
    Scotland: Celtic
    Turkey: Galatasary
    Greece: Olympiakos
    Portugal: Benfica
    Asia: Al-Hilal (Saudi Arabia)
    Africa: Al-Ahly (Egypt)

jamaliano

Dec 7, 2002
    MILAN 1-0 UDINESE

JUVENTUS 2-1 MILAN

November 13, 2002 Champions League
    MILAN 1-2 DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA

MILAN 2-1 PARMA * 2pens
    MILAN 1-0 INTER

CL
    MILAN 1-0 REAL MADRID

EMPOLI 1-1 MILAN
    ANCONA 1-1 MILAN
    MILAN 1-0 ROMA

December 11, 2002 Champions League
    BORUSSIA DORTMUND 0-1 MILAN

the old Ancelotti is back! Milan has been scoring only one goal. Remember when we gave away the scudetto to Lazio. We had similar results.

OP
    Dec 10, 2002
  • Thread Starter #31
    the old Ancelotti is back! Milan has been scoring only one goal. Remember when we gave away the scudetto to Lazio. We had similar results.
    if u look closely those 1-0 wins are against team which are really hard to beat.. inter, real madrid, roma and dortmund, which i really do think is a championship winning form... dont be jealous of what we are achieving... a win is a win, whether its 1-0 or 10-0 it doesn't matter... we are getting what we want

anyway for your info against lower placed teams, we won them convincingly enough.. not like u guys, losing to lowly bres:Dcia

MODENA 0-3 MILAN
    MILAN 2-1 LENS
    MILAN 3-0 PERUGIA
    DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA 0-4 MILAN
    MILAN 6-0 TORINO
    ATALANTA 1-4 MILAN
    MILAN 2-0 REGGINA

and now we have played all the better teams in the league, so from now on u are going to see GOALS!!!!!.. just sit back and enjoy guys... be sure to tune in to all the milan's game even if juve's game is being telecasted at the same time

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    be sure to tune in to all the milan's game even if juve's game is being telecasted at the same time
    :dontcare:

That's never going to happen, my friend. Juve FOREVER :strong: !!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    and now we have played all the better teams in the league, so from now on u are going to see GOALS!!!!!..
    are you referring to the goals that are going to be scored against you?:confused::confused:

OP
    Dec 10, 2002
  • Thread Starter #34
    are you referring to the goals that are going to be scored against you?
    against me??? yah u can say that because im very poor in goal keeping, but u cant see goals past milan and dida... haha

always be specific in what your saying :D

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    I don't know what's the secret behind it, but Milan seem much stronger in Europe than in Serie A.

Specially Nesta's performances, he looks solid in Europe but shacky in Serie A.

jamaliano

Dec 7, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by jamaliano ] ++
    a milan fan supporting Juve? The whole san siro was cheering every goal Depor scored against Juve during the Real match

++ [ originally posted by Anastacia ] ++

:LOL: they didn't get over the 2-1 defeat we inflicted on them, poor guys.

the hatred is much deeper! Years of always lossing to Juve may be:LOL:

OP
    Dec 10, 2002
  • Thread Starter #39
    poor milan lads....i can't bear to see juve knock them off their perch,they're enjoying what they haven't felt for years.....
    yah i admit that we are enjoying what we havent felt for years, and we will be enjoying that forever from now :cheesy:

OP
    Dec 10, 2002
  • Thread Starter #40
    lazio - 100% away record

milan- 100% home record

does this mean the milan lazio game at san siro will be the decisive match for the scudetto?

and of course with our home support we will win it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)