AC Milan vs Roma (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Let's face it, we're not gonna come second realistically. I just hope Roma wins to keep the competition exciting

Jul 28, 2002
how about roma doesnt win...as i hate roma, hoepfully its a milan win, with kaka showing some classy football, and totti getting sent off.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I almost feel sorry for Roma. A record-setting winter champions record, Totti showing perhaps the best form of any Serie A player this year, and still no hope for the Scudetto...

NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
I almost feel sorry for Roma. A record-setting winter champions record, Totti showing perhaps the best form of any Serie A player this year, and still no hope for the Scudetto...

:LOL:

You're becoming one of my favourite posters here

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

u said it. aLmost

Aug 1, 2003
I kinda pity Totti, he was restless throughout the whole game. Kudos to Milan for having the courage to play really well. A bit unlucky for Roma too to have Montella and Carew out... that early goal by Sheva really shattered things a bit, and where was the marking? Sheva missed a couple of good chances and Roma were lucky not to be down by a few goals

However referee Messina has made some dubious decisions and the Shevchenko handball being on of them, the ref was right in front of him and how he missed that is beyond me, no wonder Totti was angry but anyhow at the end of the day Milan thoroughly deserved it

One bad point of the game was Roma fans' reaction, a disgrace I say. How disrespectful of them to throw the flares time and time again on the pitch that hit Gattuso and Dida... Great gesture from Capello for asking them to calm down but sadly it didn't work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)