AC Milan vs. Boca Juniors (Intercon. Cup) (2 Viewers)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++
Stop using the absence of Nesta as an excuse. It's nothing. you won many games without him. you'r Milan, and you have good enough subs.
ONE: It was not an excuse as I admitted in another post we didn't deserve the win.
TWO: It was directed at SOMEONE ELSE who was acting superior in the victory I was just highlighting how he should count his blessings.
SIMPLE? NO LOGICAL REASONING FOR YOU...NEXT (Seinfeld Soup NAZI TONE OF VOICE)

Samuelsop

Dec 18, 2003
It was luck because we give you the ball with our defense clearly disorganize, Sheva miss the ball and it went exactly to Tomasson. And that shot was harder for Sheva than for Tomasson. If that's not luck, then our gol wasn't luck, just Dida's fault, he was slow, if he wouldn't he would catch the ball and end of story.

"I asked "why" and you answered "how"..." What?

So, you were really inteligent, with your "FEK OFF" and all. An example to follow. You were angry with the loss, and with no reason insult me. You are making me waste my time, but your time is a lot more valuable my Lord. Take a pill and relax.

Stay with your players, good for you.

"we are not in dire need of your players as you might have yourself believe" What?... I never said that. I said that some of the players that are in my team, could be in Europe sometime... And it's true. You tell me I'm the one who doesn't understand you?
You don't have to buy our players if you don't want them. We didn't ask you.

"It looks like you also forgot your history: such as scoring a goal with YOUR HAND in a World Cup match or better yet just a year and a half ago Hernan Crespo calling Costacurta the hardest defender to play against at 36 years of age."
Again? And I never said Costacurta was bad. You said it, when you told me that with Nesta we wouldn't win. Make up your mind.
You started to talk about luck. And, don't worry, I know my history.

You admited that you didn't deserve to win, that's why started to talk about the World Cup... haha

"better yet ask an Italian to explain you football. That might work too."
Hahaha... Talking about superiority. You made a fool out of yourself.
Tell me when you come out of your Bubble...

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Samuelsop ] ++
It was luck because we give you the ball with our defense clearly disorganize, Sheva miss the ball and it went exactly to Tomasson. And that shot was harder for Sheva than for Tomasson. If that's not luck, then our gol wasn't luck, just Dida's fault, he was slow, if he wouldn't he would catch the ball and end of story.

"I asked "why" and you answered "how"..." What?

So, you were really inteligent, with your "FEK OFF" and all. An example to follow. You were angry with the loss, and with no reason insult me. You are making me waste my time, but your time is a lot more valuable my Lord. Take a pill and relax.

Stay with your players, good for you.

"we are not in dire need of your players as you might have yourself believe" What?... I never said that. I said that some of the players that are in my team, could be in Europe sometime... And it's true. You tell me I'm the one who doesn't understand you?
You don't have to buy our players if you don't want them. We didn't ask you.

"It looks like you also forgot your history: such as scoring a goal with YOUR HAND in a World Cup match or better yet just a year and a half ago Hernan Crespo calling Costacurta the hardest defender to play against at 36 years of age."
Again? And I never said Costacurta was bad. You said it, when you told me that with Nesta we wouldn't win. Make up your mind.
You started to talk about luck. And, don't worry, I know my history.

You admited that you didn't deserve to win, that's why started to talk about the World Cup... haha

"better yet ask an Italian to explain you football. That might work too."
Hahaha... Talking about superiority. You made a fool out of yourself.
Tell me when you come out of your Bubble...
no offense at all but half the time I don't understand if your arguing or agreeing with me. What can you do?!
You brought up the arrogant attitude of your win and I was showing why you shouldn't.
I clearly said that Billy has been playing left or right and that with Nesta-Maldini and Billy to the side your luck may not have been. Thus your theory and attempt to belittle me is bizarre.
I brought the WC in because you highlighted the fact that your nation's team won more as of recent...so I stuck my own stat where the sun don't shine!
I'm Italian..I was born in a bubble and it ain't about to burst anytime soon.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Edgar: if you read my post in JUVE FACT OF THE WEEK regarding the game and the one I re-posted here you will see that I admitted we did not deserve the victory..so it was not an excuse.
got your point.
why are you arguing about this matter?... of course Boca is not superior to Milan or any other european top club. It's great achievement for them, and let the Boca fans be happy with it.
But he argentinian league sucks. It's true Argentinian players are terrific, but the league itself is not good.
Maybe if they had the money, it could be better. But they DON'T.
European teams realy need the Argentinian players, like Erik said. but who said the Argentinian teams are great?
Boca is good, but not better than the european majors clubs. not at all.

the Intercontinental cup doesn't decide which is the best team in the world. the same with the CL. Milan aren't better than Juve.
It's a cup... a worthy cup, but not the tiltle "the best club in the world"
anyway I'm happy that Boca have won it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)