AC Milan vs. Boca Juniors (Intercon. Cup) (1 Viewer)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++

After Beckham's terrible miss kick from the spot in the match Turkey – England, no one would have thought that any player was capable of shooting a worse penalty. No one except Costacurta.
In defence of Billy: his last PK was in 98 WC where he was one of the three to score. At 37 and playing for 120 minutes I really don't think he was the right candidate to score. You want cold level headed kickers. He claims the pitch gave out...I don't really buy it. However, Tutto sport did show a few frames of the kick and the pitch giving way (stumps of grass) as he kicked. Regardless, it was his fault for kicking it incorrectly.
Nevertheless, the fact that in the last two years he gets higher ratings than most Serie A defenders should not be over-looked. I would also assume that getting the net is better than kicking a field goal as we have seen in the past (high over the bar).

Buy on AliExpress.com

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++

Well Del Piero was part of the team that won it, but he was also part of the losing teams.

And I don't think you Milan fans were sorry when Nedved received that yellow card against Real, and he was there crying because of his lost chance of playing in the final ;)
Nedved is not Juve. Del Piero is Juve. Nedved was a good buy who happens to wear a Juve shirt. Del Piero bleeds black and white. Maldini bleeds black and red. Nedved and Nesta bleed dollar signs. They will give you their all but they are not your ambassadors.

Oct 2, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Nedved is not Juve. Del Piero is Juve. Nedved was a good buy who happens to wear a Juve shirt. Del Piero bleeds black and white. Maldini bleeds black and red. Nedved and Nesta bleed dollar signs. They will give you their all but they are not your ambassadors.
absolutely true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angel:

Samuelsop

Dec 18, 2003
Hi everybody.. I'm an Argentinian (is argentine or argentinian?) Boca Juniors Fan.

I read all what you've said on this forum (and others) about Boca and the match. That you thought that Boca was inferior and that was going to lose. I know that european football is a lot more popular in the world, and spend a lot more money. But you should be much more respectfull with southamerican football. We doesn't have money so we have to sell our good players but, we have something that Europe doesn't have... We (Argentina and Brasil especially) are a player's factory, and some of the players that are right now in my squad, for example, are going to be in Europe sometime. Some of then may be the stars of the future.
We beat Real Madrid 2-1 in 2000, we really deserve it... We lost to Bayern Munich in 2001 0-1 in the last minute (it was foul for us anyway), playing 70 minutes with 10 men and 2 starters injured, one a day before, the other in the game. And now we beat Milan, and we deserve it again.
I hope this help. I hope you learn that in southamerica, even with a 10% of the money Europe spend, we have teams that, working hard, can be at the same level... We made a tour in Spain 6 months ago. We draw against Barcelona (1-1) with ours starters (we should win hehe), and draw against Betis (1-1) with our B team. Then lost against Atletico de Madrid in our third match in 5 days with a mixed team.

I'm not trying to be coky (dont know if it's spelled right). I'm trying to be fair.
Becouse this trophy is The World Cup when Europe wins, and Toyota Cup when we win.

Sorry for my english. I don't use very often... You notice it didn't you hehehe.
And Forza Juve... You beat River Plate in 97... hehehe, and my father is italian and Juve fan so.

Good luck everybody.

PD: After all... we are winning 22-20 in the Intercontinental record.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
samuelsop you are absolutely right.

your economy may be weak, and that may be the downfall of south america especially looking at the financial state of the argentinians for example.

i think that if a more organised investment is made in south american football it will be more profitable for the clubs

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
They don't need money, Argentinian football already kicks arse. Let's face it, where would we Europeans be if we had the same financial resources as the Argentinians? Nowhere.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
As if generating Baiocco is anything to be proud of :D

Actually, I would quite welcome such a financial situation in the European world of football. With Holland's youth system, we would be the dominating league as no other league would have money to buy away our players :strong:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Samuelsop ] ++
Hi everybody.. I'm an Argentinian (is argentine or argentinian?) Boca Juniors Fan.

I read all what you've said on this forum (and others) about Boca and the match. That you thought that Boca was inferior and that was going to lose. I know that european football is a lot more popular in the world, and spend a lot more money. But you should be much more respectfull with southamerican football. We doesn't have money so we have to sell our good players but, we have something that Europe doesn't have... We (Argentina and Brasil especially) are a player's factory, and some of the players that are right now in my squad, for example, are going to be in Europe sometime. Some of then may be the stars of the future.
We beat Real Madrid 2-1 in 2000, we really deserve it... We lost to Bayern Munich in 2001 0-1 in the last minute (it was foul for us anyway), playing 70 minutes with 10 men and 2 starters injured, one a day before, the other in the game. And now we beat Milan, and we deserve it again.
I hope this help. I hope you learn that in southamerica, even with a 10% of the money Europe spend, we have teams that, working hard, can be at the same level... We made a tour in Spain 6 months ago. We draw against Barcelona (1-1) with ours starters (we should win hehe), and draw against Betis (1-1) with our B team. Then lost against Atletico de Madrid in our third match in 5 days with a mixed team.

I'm not trying to be coky (dont know if it's spelled right). I'm trying to be fair.
Becouse this trophy is The World Cup when Europe wins, and Toyota Cup when we win.

Sorry for my english. I don't use very often... You notice it didn't you hehehe.
And Forza Juve... You beat River Plate in 97... hehehe, and my father is italian and Juve fan so.

Good luck everybody.

me parece que el futbol argentino es muy prometedor y todo lo que acabas de decir es correcto, por ejemplo mira ahora a tevez y cavenaghi lo mas probable es que terminen en futbol europeo, todos los jugadores argentinos juegan en clbes europeos y hacen que su futbol nacional sea muy superior, lastimosamente aca en suramerica no tenemos las condiciones economicas necesarias para poder establecer un imperio de clubes futbolisticos como es europa pero pronto iremos progresando, estoy muy feliz que boca haya ganado ya que siempre los clubes europeos se ven como mas fuertes pero es para que europa y el mundo se empiece a dar cuenta que la libertadores tambien es buena y queaca en suramerica hay un gran nivel, felicidades!

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++
As if generating Baiocco is anything to be proud of :D

Actually, I would quite welcome such a financial situation in the European world of football. With Holland's youth system, we would be the dominating league as no other league would have money to buy away our players :strong:
Considering that Del Piero, Inzaghi, Vieri, Miccoli, Gattuso, Pirlo did not come out of the big teams I think we are not too shabby. Shall I continue...

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003

Good luck everybody.

As in the words of Fliakis:

FEK OFF :groan:

Samuelsop

Dec 18, 2003
IncuboRossonero don't be mad...
If you work hard, next time we may let you win...

Mi pare che i Juventini erano a impazzire in fronto a la tua casa, per quello che te la prendi con me... jajajaj. Fai qualcuna domanda a tuoi giocatori, que hanno datto pena. Il MilanLab funziona propio bene eh... jaja.
Io GODO.:D:D

Salutami a Bily (tiretto) Costacurta...

Ciao.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Dude don't fool yourself and LISTEN TO THE ADULT when he speaks:

1. With Nesta in the line-up you were losing.
2. Costacurta had a 6.5 rating in Italy which as anyone who reads the papers knows is very good. Regardless of his PK I do not blame him. Same way I will not blame Baresi or Baggio for the WC 94 loss. If you blame a player for the loss of the game then you need to enroll in the Football 101 course or better yet ask an Italian to explain you football. That might work too.
3. Si il MilanLab funziona bene CAFONE perche un giocatore come Costacurta che gioca per 120 minuti non si vede nel mondo.
4. La coppa Intercont. e tua...va bene..pero siete sempre I SCHIAVI D'Italia nel coppa del Mondo. Fatte pieta nelle mondiale. Pippe come Ortega mi fanno ridere...nemeno nella Samp. ha potuto giocare.

Va dormire caro....

Ah Si ..QUESTO E PER TE (3 VOLTE NON DUE!)

Samuelsop

Dec 18, 2003
So many great and expensive players and you still depend on Nesta to win? We couldn't use Tevez from the start, our best player. And when he played, he wasn't in perfect shape, and we won anyway... We change our lineup every year, because you buy ours players, and we still won, we still won 2 intercontinental cups of 3, in 4 years.
"If you blame a player for the loss of the game then you need to enroll in the Football 101 course". Were you talking about Nesta?
I'dont remember what "CAFONE" means... Can you tell me? It's a funny word... hehe
I was talking about the MilanLab because ours players didn't use it and they were a lot more better, fisically speaking, at the end. I'm sure you notice that.
I never said that Costacurta is a bad player. I really dont know, I don't know him so much... but that PK was awful, high in the ranking of the worse PK ever.
Don't know why did you start to talk about the World Cup... Maybe you don't have anything to say.
Siamo sempre SCHIAVI (che jocatore)?... Dove le ai sentita questa cua? Siete avanti 3-2 in partite di mondiali, e quela di Italia '90 quasi vale per due... Non mi sembra mica schiavi. Un altra cosa, devi leggere un po piu di historia... Cosi sapessi che hanno qualque cosa per ringraziare a noi dal primo mondiale che avete vinto. Ma, ai ragione... voialtri avete tre non due.
Io odio Ortega...
O seguito il tuo consiglio, o andato a dormire... avevi ragione, e bellisimo.

Saluti amico... Ti voglio bene lo stesso.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Same way I would not say Milan dominated Juve in the CL final (though we did play better) you shouldn't act like your team destroyed us. You won in penalty kicks. "Don't put your chin up when you barely have one."
I have much to say but next time you want to speak to me in Italian make sure you can respond because you missed 99% of what I said thinking words refered to players and simple terms went beyond you.
All that money all those players..yes we relied on Nesta and I mention Nesta because Costacurta plays the right or left side as of recent alongside Nesta-Maldini with Pancaro or Cafu. Your goal was a jimble jamble of action which highlighted the weakness of our defence who was not in sync with one another. Something I don't think would have happened with Nesta-Maldini. Whatever. You won...thats fine but don't act superior to us because Kaka's goal post is still ringing and shaking. Thank the Football Gods for your victory.

Your claim of Argentina's superiority is just that ..a claim. I fail to see it in the World Cup.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Dude don't fool yourself and LISTEN TO THE ADULT when he speaks:

1. With Nesta in the line-up you were losing.........

............If you blame a player for the loss of the game then you need to enroll in the Football 101 course or better yet ask an Italian to explain you football. That might work too.
:confused:

So, with Nedved we could have won easily that CL cup dont you think?

Then i need to enroll ,yslef in that course too! :)

Samuelsop

Dec 18, 2003
I understand exactly what you said in italian, I'm not good writing, because I barely use it. Maybe this was the first time a wrote something in italian. But I speak and understand it perfectly. I should live in Italia to know every single word, so, I know you can forgive me for once. It was classless trying to make me fell bad about my italian. I just like it.
Don't try to make me believe that I started this discussion. You came here telling me "FEK OFF"... I just defend myself. That's why I'm using this moods, if you would come here trying to discuss with more tolerance I wouldn't act like my team destroyed you. That's why I act superior to YOU. You can read again my first post instead just quoted it. We didn't destroy you, that's right, but we deserved to win... That's ok for me, I'm happy with that.
Your goal was a lucky one too, we innocently lost the ball in the midfield, so ours defenders were in bad position. It was ours fault. And Sheva miss the ball, that was lucky too.
You relied on Nesta, you shouldn't.
I can't see my claim of Argentina's superiority.
I won't thank Gods for our victory, just the players and Bianchi.
"next time you want to speak to me"... Oh, please... forgive me Lord.
Say whatever you want, but i didn't come here to fight.

Good luck...

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

:confused:

So, with Nedved we could have won easily that CL cup dont you think?

Then i need to enroll ,yslef in that course too! :)
No because I can directly attribute Boca's missed goal to Nesta's absence..you cannot attribute anything to Nedved's absence..you would have needed Ronaldo, Zidane, Marco Van Basten in his prime and Maradona to kickstart your offense. Maybe they would have still scored but I think an absent defender is the biggest loss possible.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
I understand exactly what you said in italian, I'm not good writing, because I barely use it. Maybe this was the first time a wrote something in italian. But I speak and understand it perfectly. I should live in Italia to know every single word, so, I know you can forgive me for once. It was classless trying to make me fell bad about my italian. I just like it.
Don't try to make me believe that I started this discussion. You came here telling me "FEK OFF"... I just defend myself. That's why I'm using this moods, if you would come here trying to discuss with more tolerance I wouldn't act like my team destroyed you. That's why I act superior to YOU. You can read again my first post instead just quoted it. We didn't destroy you, that's right, but we deserved to win... That's ok for me, I'm happy with that.
Your goal was a lucky one too, we innocently lost the ball in the midfield, so ours defenders were in bad position. It was ours fault. And Sheva miss the ball, that was lucky too.
You relied on Nesta, you shouldn't.
I can't see my claim of Argentina's superiority.
I won't thank Gods for our victory, just the players and Bianchi.
"next time you want to speak to me"... Oh, please... forgive me Lord.
Say whatever you want, but i didn't come here to fight.

Good luck...
How was our goal luck when Pirlo's pass made it through your whole defensive unit and Tomasson tapped it in very calmly. Where was the luck???
I didn't make fun of your Italian so stop crying in your CERVESA and playing victim (grow up young man!) I simply said that if you are going to speak Italian with me you better be ready to respond in Italian because I'm not wasting my time. You clearly missed the crux of what I was saying in Italian because I asked "why" and you answered "how"...

The superioty is non-existent so you will surely make a fool out of yourself. About your players thats ok: I'll keep my Paesano's Del Piero, Zambrotta, Maldini, Pirlo, Vieri, Inzaghi, Totti, Cannavaro, Nesta, Gattuso, Corradi, Cassano etc. I think they will do...we are not in dire need of your players as you might have yourself believe.

It looks like you also forgot your history: such as scoring a goal with YOUR HAND in a World Cup match or better yet just a year and a half ago Hernan Crespo calling Costacurta the hardest defender to play against at 36 years of age.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)