AC Milan 1--6 Juventus (1 Viewer)

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Mikey-DelPiero ] ++
thats a cool clip. hu is number 19 or 29 or 39 for juve and is seen celebrating with vieri? his last part of name is bardo i think. just wondered
That is Attilio lombardo he used to play with juve in the year 1995-1997 and was then sold to crystal palace and then to lazio. he played around 51 matches with juve in 2 years and he was a succesful player. At his time we won:
scudeto
supercopa (italia)
champions ;eague
supercup (europ)
coppa intercontinentale.

quite good if i may say so :D

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

i am on the side of REALISM
does that mean anything in this context? I think not too much...
why Tottis waveing fingers are more real than the 6 goals we scored some years ago??

Your pointless reaction led to meaningless justification :geek:

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++

does that mean anything in this context? I think not too much...
why Tottis waveing fingers are more real than the 6 goals we scored some years ago??

Your pointless reaction led to meaningless justification :geek:

becoz juve wins two games and we think that we are unbeatable. plus its history, what happened happened. i should have posted a pic of them when they beat us last year 3-1 but i just thought of it

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

becoz juve wins two games and we think that we are unbeatable . plus its history, what happened happened . i should have posted a pic of them when they beat us last year 3-1 but i just thought of it

I think in this thread no one said anything like: "We won two matches, so we will beat Milan, like we did a decade ago"

so your reaction was pointless.

If you are saying that "history is history" than, from your point of view, your post got even less sense.

On the other side, remembering a famous, old win is a good opportunity to publish a superb higlight of the match with classic Vieri goals, and a good occasion to speak about remarkable players like Lombardo to the younger Juventini.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)