abt milan vs chievo (1 Viewer)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
it wasnt luck ..
they cheated
I AS a Milan fan thought about this too and actually posted in the Italian Serie A thread. However, I then saw the game...during the second half with Chievo leading they wasted more than 8.5 minutes getting up/stalling, etc. Paparesta gave them 5 minutes of extra time. Which is OFTEN SEEN...
In extra time at the 46th minute....Marchegiani takes a fall and stays down for 4 minutes 21 seconds. Paparesta makes a hand signal to Chievo after he finally gets up ..NOW and 4 minutes...till the end. He simply stopped the time because otherwise Marchegiani ATE UP ALL the extra time.

Cheating: see Juventus-Bologna. Zambrotta dive. See 1998 Parma-Juventus: last minute Cannavaro goal re-called for "confusion in the box". A call that was created THAT day and was never called again. See Juve and Inter racing for the Scudetto in 98 and the calls week after week that are unexplainable to this day: the hand ball..the ball apparently NOT going in the net.
See being on trial for fraud in terms of doping policies by your general manager and doctor for your clubs most successful years.

As a Milan fan I avoid politics for a reason. As a Juve fan BE SMART AND WAKE UP as well and avoid subjects that can BURN YOU..like cheating ....

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ohh INcubbo... u cant let pass just once eh??

hey...dont go off topic shit!!!

we are talking about MIlan cheating... not juve cheating :fero: ;)

OP
arc

arc

Mar 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    wondering whos the chairman of milan n what has he done to his and other seria A clubs

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    why do people call shit like this cheating.. it's the ref's mistake not the club..

in milan's match, inzaghi was called offside more than once.. but, one of them was clearly not offside.. who's to blame now..?? the ref.. so, blame the ref for adding more than 6 minutes.. or making a bad decision that turn the match up side down.. not the teams..

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

I AS a Milan fan thought about this too and actually posted in the Italian Serie A thread. However, I then saw the game...during the second half with Chievo leading they wasted more than 8.5 minutes getting up/stalling, etc. Paparesta gave them 5 minutes of extra time. Which is OFTEN SEEN...
    In extra time at the 46th minute....Marchegiani takes a fall and stays down for 4 minutes 21 seconds. Paparesta makes a hand signal to Chievo after he finally gets up ..NOW and 4 minutes...till the end. He simply stopped the time because otherwise Marchegiani ATE UP ALL the extra time.

Cheating: see Juventus-Bologna. Zambrotta dive. See 1998 Parma-Juventus: last minute Cannavaro goal re-called for "confusion in the box". A call that was created THAT day and was never called again. See Juve and Inter racing for the Scudetto in 98 and the calls week after week that are unexplainable to this day: the hand ball..the ball apparently NOT going in the net.
    See being on trial for fraud in terms of doping policies by your general manager and doctor for your clubs most successful years.

As a Milan fan I avoid politics for a reason. As a Juve fan BE SMART AND WAKE UP as well and avoid subjects that can BURN YOU..like cheating ....
    :dontcare: Go to an AC Milan forum! You keep on making me sick!

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    actually im with Incu here. We did score an important goal in the sixth minute of injury time in a game last season last season or this [:undecide:] and salvaged a draw.

it just shows that it's Milan's season.

luck doesnt last tho.

Aug 1, 2003

This is a relevant reason and all, but AFAIK even if someone gets injured during the extra time given (and usually players stay down to waste time), no time will be added. At least, most matches I watch they didn't add the time ... :undecide:

But other than that anyway, that's football. No use complaining nymore. Sheva scored, and that's that.

Square

Oct 6, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Dj Juve ] ++
    actually im with Incu here. We did score an important goal in the sixth minute of injury time in a game last season last season or this [:undecide:] and salvaged a draw.

it just shows that it's Milan's season.

luck doesnt last tho.
    NO. that was a camoranesi header from a zomba assist in the 92nd minute.

doping scandal? were any players charged?
    NO.

LOL at week after week of calls. dont exaggerate youre claims it doesnt make you credible.

two questions which provide huge motive:
    who is the president of milan?
    who is the head of the italian fa?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
    why do people call shit like this cheating.. it's the ref's mistake not the club..

in milan's match, inzaghi was called offside more than once.. but, one of them was clearly not offside.. who's to blame now..?? the ref.. so, blame the ref for adding more than 6 minutes.. or making a bad decision that turn the match up side down.. not the teams..
    I agree. It's not the club's fault.

But of course it is when Juventus is involved. If we get questionable calls in our favour, we're automatically branded cheaters. It's a bloody joke how some people have double standards about other teams getting referee's decisions their way.

How do you think I feel, I support Juve and Korea :rolleyes:

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004

If you are going to count the minutes like this then they should have been playing till now
    When the goalkeeper got injured it didn't get all this long time (4:21min)
    Its not only referee who is trying to cheat here

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    It might be a bunch a shit that Paparests added 7 minutes, but is it cheating? I think that to believe cheating is going on the fans could not be interested in the sport at all. Why passionately support a club if you believe the sport is fixed? Go find a legitimate sport to support.

Nick, did you not recently claim that Paparesta was Juve's ref? There goes that theory. Maybe Sensi was right and Juve's ref is DeSantis :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)