About Madrid.. (1 Viewer)

Nedved11

Aug 12, 2003
Madrid will win La Liga. It's sad to see so many people that hate such a good team. You keep bad mouthing superstar calibre players such as Ronaldo, Beckham and Figo.

Champions League - Monaco played an amazing game, Guily was great, Morientes was magnificent. They outplayed a very tired and laid back Madrid team. You have to remember, Madrid is a one dimensional team with only OFFENCE to support their super status club. They have many weaknesses. With no David Beckham in the lineup, they were left with a depleted mid-field and a even more horrible defence, considering Beckham is the hardest working player on the field who helps defend many times. Ronaldo missed atleast two opportunities, but Raul's goal should have been enough for the win. The only players to blame in this game are the defence of Madrid, but ofcourse, they're not superstars, and cant be considered easy targets.

It's no different from any Italian team. Italians are stacked on defence with players such as Maldini, Nesta and even more superstar players such as Shevchenk, Inzagh, Pirlo, Rui Costa, Seedorf...how come none of you say that Milan buy themselves trophies? It's always Madrid who gets the bad name.

As for Totti coming to Madrid? No chance, he wont be accepted as a galactico. I dont think he wants to be named a Galactico, he rather be an italian jerk who wants to keep some italian nickname, and not to mention his attitude would ruin the whole team. He better stay in Italy or Chelsea better buy him because Madrid fans dont want him.

Thats all I have to say.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
Madrid will win La Liga

There are some doubts about this. I am not sure they would hang on till the end of the season, esp. after the loss from Osasuna 3-0. It was a shameful loss, although there were many chances to score. Guess it was luck.

They also still have Atletico Madrid and Barcelona ahead of them, so the chances of winning the title are getting slimmer.

Real defense is no good at all. They truly don't have a BIG name in their defense. In the past there was Hierro, but now, no one. And Real's management, represented by Perez :fero:, didnt think of a sunstitution for Hierro. Why don't they look for a strong defender? I am not going to say Maldini or Nesta. They're great with Milan. Why don't they go for Mexes from Auxerre?!

As for Totti. He has expressed many times he'd love join Real Madrid, but I think he's going to change his mind: Roma is on their feet again, while Real is falling.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Yeah, I think they'll manage to win it too. Leaving Valencia second, which sucks because I wanted them to win it

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Mermaidah ] ++
Madrid will win La Liga

There are some doubts about this. I am not sure they would hang on till the end of the season, esp. after the loss from Osasuna 3-0. It was a shameful loss, although there were many chances to score. Guess it was luck.

They also still have Atletico Madrid and Barcelona ahead of them, so the chances of winning the title are getting slimmer.

Real defense is no good at all. They truly don't have a BIG name in their defense. In the past there was Hierro, but now, no one. And Real's management, represented by Perez :fero:, didnt think of a sunstitution for Hierro. Why don't they look for a strong defender? I am not going to say Maldini or Nesta. They're great with Milan. Why don't they go for Mexes from Auxerre?!

As for Totti. He has expressed many times he'd love join Real Madrid, but I think he's going to change his mind: Roma is on their feet again, while Real is falling.
Yes, their defense is crapy. I hope Perez realizes that sacking Del Bosque and Fernando Hierro was a very big mistake.

Totti? Let them buy Totti! Let them buy any forwards and attacking midfielders! But leave the defense open for Real's competitors to scores goals through...

Excellent win for Osasuna! I think last year they also beat them! (Or it was year before last). They are now 5th (!!!!) in Liga with 48 points, just below Depor and Barcelona.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I wish Barca had a grip to catch up with the leaders... 10 (7) points is a little too much.

But hey, EL CLASSICO is coming on April 25th at Santiago!

I can't even imagie how increadible that game will be. At Nou Camp Real won 0-2.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeap.... i must wasa real ain in the ass when they lost again zaragoza... but for milito... hehe really cool.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Yeah... I'd like Valencia to win too. They're my fav club in spain (along with Atletico Madrid). I'm neither a Madrid or Barca Fan, but I enjoy watching their games.

I dont think there's a football fan on earth who doesn't enjoy watching Real Madrid gettin' their groove on!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)