Abbiati's Future in Juve?? (1 Viewer)

OP
sidicx_no10
Nov 30, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    del pietro said:
    Abbiati is too good for a backup.. IMO he should move to another club. Keeping him at Juve would be selfish.
    Yap, maybe we can try young goalkeeper like Bonnefoi....

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    milan will try to use him as a makeweeight in the zebina deal and we will use abiatti and micolli to get the palermo players,and if moggi is feeling particularly inventive he will use grosso as part of a deal for mancini after pinching cassano

May 30, 2004
    i think if abbiati is gonna be a backup newy .. mght aswell be the back up for buffon .. abbiati is a good goalie, and can fill in for buffon whether hes injured and cant play or is tired and is being rested for a big game.

The Goalkeeper

Nov 23, 2005
    Abbiati is a good goalie. Juve should keep him! Exchange him with Zebina...even though he's French, I don't like players who are selfish and ask for higher salaries. He should take a page from Tommassi's book, who askef for a wage reduction until he's back on form. Now that's a player with class...

Il Fenomeno

Nov 27, 2005
    He would be a good backup but I'm not sure he'd e willing to sit on the bench. He's done that almost his entire career so I would have thought he'd want to move to get first team action.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    The Goalkeeper said:
    Abbiati is a good goalie. Juve should keep him! Exchange him with Zebina...even though he's French, I don't like players who are selfish and ask for higher salaries. He should take a page from Tommassi's book, who askef for a wage reduction until he's back on form. Now that's a player with class...

Is that really true about Tommassi...cuz if that is i have to tip my hat to a man with that much class:agree:

Il Fenomeno

Nov 27, 2005
    hambon78 said:
    Is that really true about Tommassi...cuz if that is i have to tip my hat to a man with that much class:agree:
    Yes, Tommassi is currently being paid the minimum wage but Roma are going to offer him an improved contract because of his recent performances.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    hambon78 said:
    yes he asked for the minimum contract so he can prove his fitness,great stuff but now they want to sit down and offer him a proper contract and he sad no,he wants to finish the season and ensure he does not get another injury,thus ensuring he earns his contract.(are you reading zebina?)
    in this day and age of greedy footballers and even greedier agents this one man has proved the goodness in people and he also does a lot of charity work. what a top man:agree:

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Bozi.78 said:
    milan will try to use him as a makeweeight in the zebina deal and we will use abiatti and micolli to get the palermo players,and if moggi is feeling particularly inventive he will use grosso as part of a deal for mancini after pinching cassano
    well said!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)