Aaron Ramsey (9 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
LOL!!! I know balancing the books is so important for soccer clubs but if I was the Man would pay him his money and never let him see the pitch again in a Juve jersey. Have to come to all the practices and shit. IMO it's a big deal in the perception of Juventus as a club that in the future players will not fuck/take advantage of us anymore.
:mauri:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
LOL!!! I know balancing the books is so important for soccer clubs but if I was the Man would pay him his money and never let him see the pitch again in a Juve jersey. Have to come to all the practices and shit. IMO it's a big deal in the perception of Juventus as a club that in the future players will not fuck/take advantage of us anymore.
:mauri:
its just professional behaviour, until he is tied with contract he should be treated as our player, why should we behave any different here. he is a disaster, but it is what it is.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
its just professional behaviour, until he is tied with contract he should be treated as our player, why should we behave any different here. he is a disaster, but it is what it is.
I understand completely just don't play him unless every possible player is injured that can play before him.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Other top teams have 2-3 players considered as deadwood. We got about 6-7 of them, or 25% of the roster.

- - - Updated - - -

he is better than Rabiot and Arthur if he is not injured.
I'll tell you what he is. A deplorable and despicable shitcunt on insane wages, a leechfuck of the highest order. I hope he suffers a career ending injury right before the World Cup - I want to see him drown in a river of tears, suffer the pain and anguish of being so close and yet denied the opportunity to represent his country one last time.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Appears Aaron a little nervous he won't be at a club where he can get some playing time in, I mean practice time in to prepare for WC play. Hey pal, take whatever Juve offers you to terminate contract. It will still be way more than you ever deserved for time on the pitch,

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

Appears Aaron a little nervous he won't be at a club where he can get some playing time in, I mean practice time in to prepare for WC play. Hey pal, take whatever Juve offers you to terminate contract. It will still be way more than you ever deserved for time on the pitch,
Yeah i think in the end he will have to accept it and move on, there’s no turning point for him here when the club clearly wants him off their books.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah i think in the end he will have to accept it and move on, there’s no turning point for him here when the club clearly wants him off their books.
If it was beneficial to rescind, we'd have done that by now, Arrivabene is surely interested in making further saving, especially on out-of-project players like Ramsey.

Hopefully they find an agreement but it most probably will be another last-minute move, because only then some clubs will be left without cover. So Ramsey will be a fallback for someone at best, just like he was for Rangers the last time. Hopefully some EPL club will come around soon enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)