Aaron Ramsey (18 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Rumors are that we'll have to give him 50% of his salary to see him fuck off.
So 4m to see him off for real...
If only he scored that penalty and Rangers won the cup they had to buy him.....

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It pains me that this ingrate will get to enjoy a World Cup with Wales - but it is also a plus that now we can hopefully once and for all get rid of him so he can find playing time at another club before the tournament starts.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It pains me that this ingrate will get to enjoy a World Cup with Wales - but it is also a plus that now we can hopefully once and for all get rid of him so he can find playing time at another club before the tournament starts.
I think this particular arrangement he has with us suits him best, since he won’t play and keep himself fit for the Wales. What’s true about normal footballers may not be true about this guy.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I wish him nothing but the worst.

I will be incredibly happy when he fucks off, hopefully after Wales are humiliated in the World Cup, and he fails to find another club that will even pay him 50 Pence a week. Good Riddance.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So much hate. So much anger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm uncompromising when it comes to the sports teams I love. Driven by passion and fuelled by anger :p :b81:

In real life, I'm way more mellow. I think sports is the one thing that actually causes me stress - when it comes to dealing with people and work, managing stress is a lot simpler, perhaps because I can control certain elements, if not most aspects of each situation I confront. However, when it comes to Juventus and the garbage players we procure, the situation is out of my hands, and that infuriates me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)