Aaron Ramsey (27 Viewers)

Oct 23, 2011
Rangers are a broke club, didn't expect them to take up the option even if it was there.

Does that mean he needs to go back to the player section but not as a sticky?
Let's enjoy him being out of the players section while we can.

I don't want to be reminded every day I visit the forum how foolish we were giving him the contract he has.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Getting rid of him in the summer should be easier with one year left on his contract and the world cup in sight, if Wales make it of course. Let’s hope for some good performances and no major injuries to attract some clubs.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Rangers are a broke club, didn't expect them to take up the option even if it was there.

Does that mean he needs to go back to the player section but not as a sticky?
Ofc I don't expect rangers to buy him even if they wanted to, he's literally given the same sort of fanfare since his arrival as the one we gave ronaldo when he joined Juve... kinda shows the difference.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Official there is no buy out option according to Romano but they do have the option to negotiate if both parties wish to
Can't tell if this is supposed to be a subtle jab at Beanie. Can't say for sure with you these days.

The fact that we managed to get rid of him alone gives him plus points

I'm sure you must be burning inside given how efficiently he is undoing the terrorism caused by your lord

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Can't tell if this is supposed to be a subtle jab at Beanie. Can't say for sure with you these days.

The fact that we managed to get rid of him alone gives him plus points

I'm sure you must be burning inside given how efficiently he is undoing the terrorism caused by your lord
Its not a jab its actually facts posted by Romano today.

We've not actually gotten rid of him, we are still paying the majority of his wage and the chances of him returning in the summer are pretty certain as I can't imagine rangers can even afford him outright both fees and wages. Anyhow rangers don't have the option to buy and come the summer we will have to find another suitor for him.

- - - Updated - - -

You must be devastated seeing your leader’s awful work being undone :lol:
Yeah gutted that de ligt will be gone in the summer along with mckennie and chiesa's injury will no doubt put his permanent signing in doubt too

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
De Ligt gone for anything over 80 million is a win. He was never an 85 million Euro player to begin with - he's a very good young defender, but we're not talking Nesta, Cannavaro or Maldini here. Chiesa will be signed permanently, and while McNuggets has been a solid acquisition, his limitations are evident. A fee of 30+ million to bring in someone with better passing and composure in midfield is not necessarily a terrible thing.

Oct 23, 2011
We simply can't renew De Ligt unless we change our salary ceiling; he is already making the max of what we seem to be willing to pay. So either he is going to be content with what he is making now or he leaves. As for Chiesa, his injury does not put a doubt to his permanent signing, that is such an outrageous claim to make. Finally, Mckennie should have no business starting for us next season anyway and any offer above 30 million should be accepted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)