Aaron Ramsey (43 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Credit where it is due - he has moved on, he could have just sat in the reserves and picked up his paycheque but he’s not done that.

When he played he always tried, he just isn’t physically able to perform on a regular basis. I hope he does well in Scotland

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Is it a dry loan only?

He never truly got going here due to the injuries but hopefully does well at Rangers. Seems like someone who was liked by the team mates as well and not a complete ahole Melo style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Will be interesting to hear what the final deal is. I'm not convinced on a lot of the reports, Rangers typically do quite well at not leaking details of their transfers (apparently this deal was in the works since last week) and aren't on good terms with many journalists. Juventus are similar in a way, I would say in recent years it has often been guesswork by journalists until a deal is close.

Going by what their Director of Football has said it suggests that they are paying towards his wages but "within their structure". They actually pay bigger wages than you'd expect, so hopefully we have received a loan fee+contribution.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He’ll need to find a club ASAP next season though. Especially if Wales qualify for the World Cup which is in late November this year.

Sitting in the stands at Juventus won’t be a viable option for him if he wants to be ready for a World Cup. Hopefully Rangers or some scrub EPL team finally take him off us permanently.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Will be interesting to hear what the final deal is. I'm not convinced on a lot of the reports, Rangers typically do quite well at not leaking details of their transfers (apparently this deal was in the works since last week) and aren't on good terms with many journalists. Juventus are similar in a way, I would say in recent years it has often been guesswork by journalists until a deal is close.

Going by what their Director of Football has said it suggests that they are paying towards his wages but "within their structure". They actually pay bigger wages than you'd expect, so hopefully we have received a loan fee+contribution.
Maybe they preferred to pay a loan fee instead of covering the wages just not to destroy their salary structure? For Juve there's no difference I'd assume, just as long as someone contributes, by that sum we're ahead in terms of savings.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Reports seem to indicate they are paying €2.5M of the €4M he is due to be paid by the end of the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)