Aaron Ramsey (7 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Yeah this'll be a dry loan with Rangers paying about £1000 per week towards his salary. Not really a win unless he plays a great 6 months and draws interest.
On the other hand, it's difficult to imagine a better advertisement, Rangers are top of the league so he should be able to perform there instead of relegation battler in EPL.

The simple fact that he's finally moved his ass is a big plus.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 9, 2015
Loan (with obligation), I don't care the construction of this transfer. I never thought we would loan or sell him in winter, since he doesn't want to join any mid/low-table club. He would be frozen out of our squad by Allegri, so every penny we don't have too pay him, is one good penny to have.

I am happy we don't pay for a player who would've been frozen out. I don't care how.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Rejecting a PL club like Newcastle for Rangers proves that even he doesn't believe in his ability anymore. Maybe he found the perfect match at this stage in his career.
I think he will be thinking at Rangers he can play in the Europa League and fight for a title.

Playing in a relegation battle at Newcastle doesn't sound that appealing to me. Especially as he is still getting paid his current salary.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Why would he choose rangers over all of these other clubs he's been linked with? Maybe the premier League is too physical for him?

Actually physical is the wrong word maybe it's too fast... because he will get kicked to death in Scotland

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)