Aaron Ramsey (8 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I really find it hard to believe an English club wouldn't pay anything for him. British players have a premium and his reputation is still good in the UK, especially with his Wales performances. Whether he'd accept a move is a different issue.
If the rumours about agent comissions are true, his true wage amounts to appr 10m net. If he was on 4m wed have no problem offloading him, but the extra 6m/year eats up the potential transfer fee and then a lot is left still

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
What a disgraceful piece of business. There is absolutely no excuse...an we wonder why we can't afford simple deals these days. Between this cunt, his manager and that French poof, we are wasting around 35m gross. What a fucking joke.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I have literally nothing against Ramsey. Cant understand why would any Juve fan hate him. Maybe there is truth in what he says that our doctor team sucks balls since our player constantly get injured.
Loooool. Really? Nothing against him?

Fuck him. He gets paid millions to remain terminally injured, and then he has the gall, the audacity to complain because we want him to be available to play games. He has been a failed investment, a sunk cost, beyond a bad debt. Fuck him.

I can't wait to see this vagina fuck off.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
At the bottom of the pecking order at Juve but keeps on putting in top performances at internationals.

Maybe Max ought to put the rigidity aside and give him another shot. It’s not like the other midfielders are setting the world on fire. Rambo probably has more footballing sense than Benta, Rabiot and Weston combined anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
At the bottom of the pecking order at Juve but keeps on putting in top performances at internationals.

Maybe Max ought to put the rigidity aside and give him another shot. It’s not like the other midfielders are setting the world on fire. Rambo probably has more footballing sense than Benta, Rabiot and Weston combined anyway.

maybe Ramsey should make himself available for Max first.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Just no. He needs to fuck off after his ridiculous comments.

Not that he's ever available anyway.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Don’t think it’s an availability issue anymore. Has been for large periods, but not currently i think. Now it’s probably just a case of the club and player working towards an agreement that ends his stay here.

Unless the minimum threshold of what counts as fit enough to play is different at Juve than at Wales, which I doubt is the case at the moment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)