Aaron Ramsey (13 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Let's see what Max thinks about him but if it was up to me, I'd get rid of him. Considering how useless he's been, releasing for free would be just perfect, as long as the club saves up on his wages.
I think releasing on a free would be a mistake. His reputation in the UK is still very good and EPL clubs have plenty of funds. If we don't want him, I'm sure there will be one who would pay or enter into a swap.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I think releasing on a free would be a mistake. His reputation in the UK is still very good and EPL clubs have plenty of funds. If we don't want him, I'm sure there will be one who would pay or enter into a swap.
I'm afraid of swaps tbh. Have we made at least one that turned out to be beneficial to us yet?

Let's hope some club takes him off our books.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Well apparently our medical team isn't any good and he is frustrated. I wonder how our club feels paying all that money and getting nothing out of it. Was a bad choice from day 1, we all knew his body wasn't up to it and the risk was big.

How we get ourselves in these types of mess year on year is beyond me. Free injury prone high salary midfielders types are top priorities for us.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
My reading of the game was that as soon as Shaqiri went off, the Swiss became trash allowing Ramsey to attack more. Defensively Ramsey was good but Shaqiri bossed the match if you want to compare midfielders.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Well apparently our medical team isn't any good and he is frustrated. I wonder how our club feels paying all that money and getting nothing out of it. Was a bad choice from day 1, we all knew his body wasn't up to it and the risk was big.

How we get ourselves in these types of mess year on year is beyond me. Free injury prone high salary midfielders types are top priorities for us.
:fab3:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Sell? 3: I think 'release for free and pay half of his salary' was the term you were looking for.
Release for free also works for me. Paying his salary is something I'd try to avoid. Wannna leave? sure, take a pay cut and fuck off.

That is as long as he finds someone else giving him the same amount.

rainhard

May 5, 2004

The player with no injury in his last 5 seasons, will be get his 1st injury if he join us ?? If yes , I think J Medical is cursed

1623585618402.png

Aug 12, 2015
Juventus and Aaron Ramsey are reportedly happy to part ways this summer, but the Wales midfielder’s high salary makes it a difficult operation.
Tuttosport reports Juventus want to get rid of Aaron Ramsey’s wage and that the player is willing to move.
The Wales international said he feels better when he’s with the national team and claimed he ‘has the right people around me to get back to a place where I can feel good again, and have confidence’.
Ramsey’s comments infuriated the Bianconeri fans, as he revealed the two years in Italy had been ‘frustrating, not just because of injuries’.
Tuttosport reports Arsenal are interested in bringing the Welsh midfielder back to the Emirates Stadium, but that West Ham and Crystal Palace are also ready to fight for his signature.
But even if Juventus let Ramsey leave on a free transfer, the players €7m-a-year salary could provide an obstacle for the former Gunner.
And if Ramsey decides to reduce his salary elsewhere, the report believes Juventus would have to cover at least part of that reduction.

We are not able to sell players for money. We can only terminate contracts and give them as a gift to other clubs...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)