Aaron Ramsey (16 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Been poor the last couple of games but his movement brings a lot to our attack.

Really important goal and probably would have had another if Ronaldo hadn't taken the ball off him. I'd like to see him shoot with his first or second touch more often though.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Haven’t liked his performances at all in these last couple of games, but a huge goal to help us to our third victory in a row. Kudos to him for always rushing forward and trying to get on the end of moves. He moves around a lot and tries to move opposition players out of position which is a rarity with our current crops of CMs.

Needs to work on his shooting though, weak as fuck lately.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
good bits: pressing around the opposition box, creating spaces, running like a madman, not getting injured in the process

less appealing bits: those random passes at the middle of our own half that result in counters and shots. he's been doing these for a while, and it's so frustrating, it has nothing to do with setup, tactics, coaching or positioning, those are simple brainfarts á la bentancur.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He has been adding something different in the final third. Has the ability to unlock defenses with good passes and works hard for the team.

Obviously he needs to work on his finishing. He actually used to be really good at scoring at Arsenal so I'm surprised he isn't getting more goals here.

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
I can here thinking I would be Ramsey’s biggest supporter against a back drop of an angry mob, but it seems like most people see what I see in him. He’s a guy who works hard and is seemingly the only guy on the team who connects the midfield to the forwards. Is left holding head in hands far too often after poor final balls and finish attempts but is quite important.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Im the only one not liking his performance I guess?
Not at all, he has been very off or poor for like 4 or so games. Its not like the previous months where he was very useful even in his most quiet games. Now he just seems so slow and out of place with his passing, both deep and in final third. Only thing that works is amount of effort he puts in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)