Aaron Ramsey (6 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
A healthy Ramsey is our best midfielder but the problem is he is not durable enough which is a shame.

- - - Updated - - -

:shifty: Shit all season? We've played two games and in the first one he was arguably MOTM. Squad player? He started 2/2 games so what is this squad player status based upon?
Just another 'hot take' from Danielsz

The guy thinks having exaggerated opinions makes him look cool and different.

A fit Ramsey walks into our starting eleven. No questions.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Was a bit slow, not 100% yet, but still very very good.

He has a bit of class and artistry about him, doesn't he. Mostly remember him playing direct Lampard style ball in britbong league.

Well done on Pirlo for giving him the creative/fantasista role.

It's a shame his injuries.

- - - Updated - - -

Now needs to show more consistency. Was absent vs Roma.

Jun 6, 2015
This is the Ramsey I want to see. He's at his best when he's given the freedom to just go out and play. He's all about those flicks and riskier passes. Last season he was forced to play it a bit too safe and that's not his game.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Great stuff, really happy for Ramsey. I always felt he deserved another season to say the least. Another season under sarri would have been a waste of time, glad Pirlo understands Ramsey's strengths, how he plays beyond the defensive line.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
A healthy Ramsey is our best midfielder but the problem is he is not durable enough which is a shame.

- - - Updated - - -

Just another 'hot take' from Danielsz

The guy thinks having exaggerated opinions makes him look cool and different.

A fit Ramsey walks into our starting eleven. No questions.
I don't know if a fit Ramsey walks into oir starting 11 without questions, that's only now when few players are fit.

There are 3 spots for attack. Assuming Cuadrado, Bernardeschi, and Chiesa occupy the wide positions and arent counted for these forward spots, that still leaves us with 5 players for 3 positions:

Ronaldo, Dybala, Morata, Kulusevski, Ramsey

Does Ramsey get an automatic start from that group? I don't think so. There will be a lot of rotation.

We have a very strong group upfront.

Last edited:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Was wondering the same he has been one of our best players this year I know that’s not a big achievement but he deserved to play if he is fit. One thing about him is that he will always give 100 percent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)