Aaron Ramsey (62 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
How does a primavera player who hasn't had a single second of serious senior footie time yet (pre season dont count), make an injury prone top level player expendable?
the same way any other player in the same situation did. Ie the same way Frabotta made Pellegrini and De Sciglio expendable.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
What is his problem? I mean really, he is a professional football player, works out, trains ect. What could his problem be for getting so much injured? Is he a lazy player? Does he train badly and doesnt take care of his body? What is it? Or is it just a genetical thingzhe is just genetically injury prone?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What is his problem? I mean really, he is a professional football player, works out, trains ect. What could his problem be for getting so much injured? Is he a lazy player? Does he train badly and doesnt take care of his body? What is it? Or is it just a genetical thingzhe is just genetically injury prone?
Usually genetics for repeated muscular injuries. He got to about 24-25 and they started creeping in. I don't think there is much you can do about them, tbh.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Usually genetics for repeated muscular injuries. He got to about 24-25 and they started creeping in. I don't think there is much you can do about them, tbh.
he should try to not get injured imo.

but yeah, and we’re stuck with him. I don’t think they’ll be able to sell him, not with his wages. Hopefully he’s not another Khedira.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
the same way any other player in the same situation did. Ie the same way Frabotta made Pellegrini and De Sciglio expendable.
Except there is no evidence Fagioli is even in the thought process for main team, let alone an official member of it like Frabotta? How do you make someone expendable when you don't even have a presence in the team?

I wish it was true, and the kid becomes huge success for us. But maybe slow down a little with the expectations until something happens? You get bit carried away with our youth players.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Except there is no evidence Fagioli is even in the thought process for main team, let alone an official member of it like Frabotta? How do you make someone expendable when you don't even have a presence in the team?

I wish it was true, and the kid becomes huge success for us. But maybe slow down a little with the expectations until something happens? You get bit carried away with our youth players.
how about you stop telling me what to do? continuously on my dick, I’m not interested.

Fagioli is a lot better than Frabotta btw.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
how about you stop telling me what to do? continuously on my dick, I’m not interested.

Fagioli is a lot better than Frabotta btw.
:rofl:

This is a forum, for discussions, you make a statement, for what reason? If not engage others with it. Maybe dont make it if you cant explain it. A current Juventus starter is not made expendable by a primavera player, its simply not the reality at this point. In fact its a quite random statement to make.

And I know Fagioli is way bigger talent Frabotta. Hopefully his time will come at some point. But as of right now, he is a U19 player who occasionally plays with the U23 team. Not Senior team at all.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
:rofl:

A current Juventus starter is not made expendable by a primavera player, its simply not the reality at this point.
It’s funny you say that like it didn’t just happen within the past month. And Ramsey is as much of a starter as De Sciglio was once Chiesa gets acclimated and Dybala gets healthy, just in case you wanna pull that card.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)