Aaron Ramsey (7 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
His biggest mistake is maybe a bit exaggerated, but we could see this situation coming, and Paratici somehow didn’t.
Sounds worrying similar to the Sarri appointment.

Overall I think Paratici has shown enough to have the faith of the board for another summer. But if we make any big mistakes again this summer then he will be under pressure.

I think he deserves another season, he joined during a time of tribulation.
I think last season was a write off for most of the squad. Some players stepped up (Dybala and Cuadrado). A lot struggled. A new coach and system could make a difference for him.

What worries me are his constant injuries and the shape he returned after the break.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Why isn't this guy getting half the negative comments Khedira gets on this forum? His wages are even higher when you compare them, he has the same impact as Khedira on the team (which is close to zero), can't be counted upon due to his injuries and lack of fitness and looks tactically lost/crippled on the pitch. I don't see why Sami is forced out of the door and Ramsey gets to stay.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I actually don't mind him staying. Did well in his first ever season outside of England despite not featuring regularly and being coached by an absolute moron. He can be extremely useful as an Arthur deputy.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He's not as bad as people make it out to be, he's just been injured too often (same problem as with DC). But he can stay as backup mezzala

RabBent Arthur Aouar
McKennie Bent Ramsey

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Why isn't this guy getting half the negative comments Khedira gets on this forum? His wages are even higher when you compare them, he has the same impact as Khedira on the team (which is close to zero), can't be counted upon due to his injuries and lack of fitness and looks tactically lost/crippled on the pitch. I don't see why Sami is forced out of the door and Ramsey gets to stay.
Because he is 29 and Sami is 34
And we still can sell him next year or at winter mercato if we dont want him anymore

Jun 16, 2020
He's not as bad as people make it out to be, he's just been injured too often (same problem as with DC). But he can stay as backup mezzala

RabBent Arthur Aouar
McKennie Bent Ramsey
Salary is the problem. It hurts seeing a average player like Ramsey getting so much money and meanwhile being injured most of the time.

As a bench player he has characteristics other midfielder in our squad don’t have, but I wouldn’t mind if we sell him.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Salary is the problem. It hurts seeing a average player like Ramsey getting so much money and meanwhile being injured most of the time.

As a bench player he has characteristics other midfielder in our squad don’t have, but I wouldn’t mind if we sell him.
Ramsey isn't avarage. His problems lie in his often injuries, a more tactical championship to adapt. Also he needs consistent playing time to get in form.
He was arsenal's best mid before he came here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)