Aaron Ramsey (17 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I’m surprised he hasn’t blown out an ACL already, so anything from here is bonus territory in my mind.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
It’s instinctive. Every professional footballer would’ve done the same.
He didn't need to though tbh. The ball was very clearly going over the line and had no danger of being cleared as there were no Lokomotiv players around. Was a weird one really but made me chuckle seeing Ronaldo's reaction and Ramsey's immediate apologetic look, not wanting to bear his wrath.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
He didn't need to though tbh. The ball was very clearly going over the line and had no danger of being cleared as there were no Lokomotiv players around. Was a weird one really but made me chuckle seeing Ronaldo's reaction and Ramsey's immediate apologetic look, not wanting to bear his wrath.
The keeper was pretty close and in the heat of the moment, all you think is about getting the ball over the line. Would've been nice to see Ronaldo score from a FK though.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The keeper was pretty close and in the heat of the moment, all you think is about getting the ball over the line. Would've been nice to see Ronaldo score from a FK though.
Exactly. Imagine if ramsey let the ball slowly in for ronaldo, just to be cleared at last second by the keeper , then looking like a total fool.

I would have for sure secured it too just in case.

Its easy to see in the replay it was going in anyways, but in the heat of the moment is not so easy.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Don’t care that he “stole” the goal from Ronaldo. Just make sure the fucking thing is well over the line and he made sure of it. Good on ya Ramsey.

I just fear for the next dead celebrity now. They can all breathe easy if UEFA decides to rule the goal to CR7 tho :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)