Aaron Ramsey (6 Viewers)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
A fully fit Ramsey is going to be so immense. All the signs are there. Maybe just use him in 30 odd minute second half spurs for the time being untill he is back to full fitness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
A fully fit Ramsey is going to be so immense. All the signs are there. Maybe just use him in 30 odd minute second half spurs for the time being untill he is back to full fitness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have my doubts over him being fully fit for longer spells of the season

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
a pile of garbage ...the only thing this guy can do is to clap when we score a goal.

if we are, the fans, noticed that he isn't reliable before signing him, how Fabio can't realize this and gave him 7m is surprising :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
a pile of garbage ...the only thing this guy can do is to clap when we score a goal.

if we are, the fans, noticed that he isn't reliable before signing him, how Fabio can't realize this and gave him 7m is surprising :boh:

- - - Updated - - -
A pile of garbage..... the only thing you can do make retarded comments after a game.

If we, the regular Tuzzers notice that your posts contribute nothing to this forum, how @Mark cant realize this and give you a thread ban is surprising.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
------------Pjanić
Ramsey---------Rabiot (Matuidi)
--------------Costa

I wonder how many games will we see this combo. Imo our strongest midfield line up.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
A pile of garbage..... the only thing you can do make retarded comments after a game.

If we, the regular Tuzzers notice that your posts contribute nothing to this forum, how @Mark cant realize this and give you a thread ban is surprising.
There are tuzzers posting a lot worse words than this, plus, why you can't see the other part of the post,

Ramsey is not doing what is expected and already quarter of the season is finished and he is just clapping when we score, they can pay me 25% of his salary and i will clap harder than him ... sadly I was expecting a better recruit than him

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
There are tuzzers posting a lot worse words than this, plus, why you can't see the other part of the post,

Ramsey is not doing what is expected and already quarter of the season is finished and he is just clapping when we score, they can pay me 25% of his salary and i will clap harder than him ... sadly I was expecting a better recruit than him
He’s been very good whenever I’ve seen him on the pitch. His fitness or lack of is concerning, but he’s our second best midfielder after Pjanic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)