Aaron Ramsey (34 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He’s a very classy guy. Love how he mentioned Marchisio when choosing the 8, and the fact that he spoke a little bit of Italian to begin his press conference was a nice touch. Stay injury-free for as long as possible and this is a really nice addition to our team. Goals and assists from midfield!

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I like his attitude and answers, especially when he was asked about playing beautiful football.
"Of course, you want to play football the best you can, but it’s not the only way to win a football game. At the end of the day, it’s about winning, so that’s the most important thing. If you can win by playing good football, that’s a nice feeling."
I can see why he wanted to leave Arsenal. He didn't fit in.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He’s a very classy guy. Love how he mentioned Marchisio when choosing the 8, and the fact that he spoke a little bit of Italian to begin his press conference was a nice touch. Stay injury-free for as long as possible and this is a really nice addition to our team. Goals and assists from midfield!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Very good point loin I agree. Imo He’s a very classy guy. Love how he mentioned Marchisio when choosing the 8, and the fact that he spoke a little bit of Italian to begin his press conference was a nice touch. Stay injury-free for as long as possible and this is a really nice addition to our team. Goals and assists from midfield![

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Totally agree Lion. He’s a very classy guy. Love how he mentioned Marchisio when choosing the 8, and the fact that he spoke a little bit of Italian to begin his press conference was a nice touch. Stay injury-free for as long as possible and this is a really nice addition to our team. Goals and assists from midfield!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
guys, just be glad its physical injuries that we deal with players right now.

pretty soon emotional injuries will be a real thing....no not talking about depression or actual real psychological trauma.
but talking about soy boy "I'm offended and triggered injuries"

can't wait for those exciting days. coming to your local team in 2024.

I say this seriously btw

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

pretty soon emotional injuries will be a real thing....no not talking about depression or actual real psychological trauma.

I say this seriously btw
we are dealing with one big psychological injury here on 'tuz since Jan 24, 2007 lol

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I am the cancer of this form, this is true.

thats why if i am elected mod, I would do the honorable thing and ban myself (after banning Osman of course)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

I say this seriously btw
As long as we don't sign any Canadian players we're fine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)