Aaron Ramsey (42 Viewers)

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Albeit i dont watch alot of Arsenal, but i was abit meh on this signing, but man everything i have heard recently, he has been Arsenals best player by a long shot, becoming a real key to their midfield, i think the fact that Arsenal fans are so angry that he is going speaks for itself about his quality, Paul Marianer has been singing his praises for the whole season. Also the fact that he is preforming so well, knowing that he is leaving, really speaks to the mindset of the player, im looking forward to seeing him in our colours now, i expect him to slide right into the squad, one more (Prime Vidal esque midfielder) to complement him and Pjanic will really bring us to the next level

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He was Arsenal's best player for a couple of seasons, the only issue is niggling injuries.

He'll probably miss 30% of our games, but it is important that he will be protected for the important ones come March.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
He’s always been quality but held back by injury’s.

Has never got the credit or appreciation he deserved at arsenal and only now are the fans starting to appreciate his influence.

Really looking forward to seeing how he settles into our team, my only concern is British players tend to struggle to adapt and pick up the language...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think he's been learning Italian for a while. Also helps that he speaks Welsh as well, his brain will be more attuned to different language structures than a typical English (or many Welsh) players.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He's definitely a welcome addition, but he's not going to solve those glaring issues in midfield. We need at least another potential WC performer in there, and no I'm not talking about fucking Barella.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)