a very important thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

babamama

Jul 3, 2004
can anyone tell me what may i put as a thread and what i may not put cause anything i have ever put was to stupid to be put .
well ****! ****! ****!
what the hell am i supposed to put then!
DAMN!
I HATE THIS SHIT!

sorry but this tread was very important to me. (i know it will be closed after a few minutes but i guess the moderators get the point.)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
baba, maybe you should try to write something in already existing threads? We've got some great conversations going on.

And then you will get a feel of what kind of threads don't get closed :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Sorry, I guess I didn't take into enough consideration the fact that you're new here, I should have made it clearer for you. Again I apologise if you were offended that your threads were closed so quickly, but we're just trying to keep the place tidy. I hope you understand :)

We try to keep the threads around here as specific as possible. For example, if there's 5 threads about one player joining Juve, it becomes difficult for users to go through each one and read about the latest developments.

The purpose of having individual threads is that a particular issue is covered. Some of your previous threads e.g. "please pass the mayo", which contained a joke and little else, didn't serve to offer much to discuss.

Perhaps you should ask questions when you write threads, inviting other members to participate. eg. if you want to tell a joke, ask people to share their jokes, or if you want to talk about your favourite Formula 1 driver, ask other members who they like.

I hope that helps, and welcome to the forums :)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Sorry, I guess I didn't take into enough consideration the fact that you're new here, I should have made it clearer for you. Again I apologise if you were offended that your threads were closed so quickly, but we're just trying to keep the place tidy. I hope you understand :)

We try to keep the threads around here as specific as possible. For example, if there's 5 threads about one player joining Juve, it becomes difficult for users to go through each one and read about the latest developments.

The purpose of having individual threads is that a particular issue is covered. Some of your previous threads e.g. "please pass the mayo", which contained a joke and little else, didn't serve to offer much to discuss.

Perhaps you should ask questions when you write threads, inviting other members to participate. eg. if you want to tell a joke, ask people to share their jokes, or if you want to talk about your favourite Formula 1 driver, ask other members who they like.

I hope that helps, and welcome to the forums :)
Dude... if you were working for me, I'd give you a promotion! :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by babamama ] ++
what if i want to write a general topic giving my opinion?
Sure thing, go right ahead, but you have to understand, that saying something like "I hope we sign good players" is just stating the obvious, because that's what everyone wants :)

Try to think of things that will lead to open-ended discussions, and try to give a bit more of your opinion than "jacques villeneuve is the best" :D

++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
Dude... if you were working for me, I'd give you a promotion! :D
:LOL: that's nice to know :cool:

Romano

May 22, 2004
I've told you before, don't post stupid posts.
But you just keep going.
Read the rules or just leave, don't bother us with your jokes and sh*t

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
Make this thread sticky.

Welcome to the forums babamama. :)

A rule for this forum and life in general is: don't say anything unless you don't have something to say. There is noone who forces you to say anything, you can be a member here without making a single post you know. Some of the most respected members here post very rarely but when they do they really say some interesting stuff to say.
Now that you are new here you might want to get into the conversations quick my suggestion is that try to find a thread with something you know something about. You could be a complete rookie on football and Juventus but I can guarantee that out of our over 6.000 threads you will find at least one interesting topic. Start to write something there.
After some time you will feel that you have a subject on your mind you really want to discuss, then don't hesitate to start a new thread.

OP

babamama

Jul 3, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    can i for example talk against del piero since i don't like him(knowing that every one(almost everyone) does) ?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    you can if you want to, but please try to have a look around the other threads, because there have been many, especially about Del Piero.

Also, if you do choose to start your own thread, saying "Del Piero sucks, let's sell him" won't get many responses. Your best bet would probably be to give the pros and cons e.g. the financial benefits of selling Del Piero compared with the footballing benefits

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
    Hmmm.... I think it will be difficult....
    Not at all today it seems like the majority here doesn't like him. Or to be more precise they don't think he is a good footballer.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++

Not at all today it seems like the majority here doesn't like him. Or to be more precise they don't think he is a good footballer.
    I wasn't talking about that, check out a dob.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Also, if you do choose to start your own thread, saying "Del Piero sucks, let's sell him" won't get many responses. Your best bet would probably be to give the pros and cons e.g. the financial benefits of selling Del Piero compared with the footballing benefits
    Would that be the footballing benefits of keeping him, or the footballing benefits of selling him. ;)

Babamama, there's an F1 thread in the Off Topic>Other Sports section of the forum. If you want to post an opinion of JV there, go right ahead. Just give a little more than 'he's great' for the rest of us to reply to please.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
    Would that be the footballing benefits of keeping him, or the footballing benefits of selling him. ;)
    Now that's a whole different story :D

btw babamama, I think you're extremely mature for a 6 year-old, so don't take our previous comments to heart too much mate ;)

Romano

May 22, 2004
    You are just so stupid
    Remember what Del Piero all has done for Juventus, and you just DISLIKE him...
    You aren't real fans, you can't force DP to play his whole life in SUPERB conditions :wallbang:

I think you sould turn your head to the TEAM !
    That Juve didn't got far in the CL doesn't only depend on Del Piero, but the whole Juventus Team...!

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Romano ] ++
    You are just so stupid
    Now, now, that's a bit harsh. Not everyone associates blind loyalty to players with supporting a team. And not everyone shares your opinion of Del Piero. That doesn't make them stupid.

Romano

May 22, 2004
    Babamama :
    ''can i for example talk against del piero since i don't like him(knowing that every one(almost everyone) does) ?''

How would you feel it if I started to talk against you?

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Romano ] ++
    Babamama :
    ''can i for example talk against del piero since i don't like him(knowing that every one(almost everyone) does) ?''

How would you feel it if I started to talk against you?
    babamama... r a 6 year-old
    Make allowances for a six-year old who probably doesn't speak English as a first language. If I re-wrote that sentance as "Could I criticise Del Piero since I don't think he's as good as nearly everyone else seems to," would you still think it justified calling the author "stupid"?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)