A Tribute to the Players (1 Viewer)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
here's a long list of thank you's for the players and also staff of juve to show my appreciation,hope you guys like it.

thank you paramatti for warming the bench so well,nobody does it quite as well as you do.:D:Dto carini,zala,iuliano,salas and tacchi,thank you for sticking with juve even even when you are such massive talents and can find a starting place anywhere but are forced to sit on the bench here.and thank you buffon for living
up to the hype of being the world's most expensive goalkeeper.

thank you to baiocco,chimenti and fresi for coming to juve even when you realise the fact that you will not play on a regular basis.
and to camoranesi,moretti and di vaio also thank you for coming to juve even when you know you are only signed on as cover.

thank you nedved for playing in a position you are not used to playing in, and for bringing juve to greater heights last season to bring home the scudetto.

to michaelangelo rampulla thank you for staying for so long in juve when you knew carini and buffon were miles ahead in the pecking order.

to davids,tacchi and montero,thank you for all the dirty work you have to do for the team,the bones you break and the balls you steal.

to trezegol thank you for playing like the goal machine you are and being the top scorer last seson,it was the first since about a decade ago.and also to tudor for doing the same,it's remarkable for a defender to score six for two conscutive seasons really.

to lippi,thank you for bringing us so close to the domestic double and buying us the best in the business.and to begetta for keeping juve's budget in the black.thanks to our money tree agnelli for providing us with the funds even in this financial crisis.

and finally to dp,thanks a million for letting us believe in you,thanks for showing us that there are more world shakers in international football other than maradona and pele,thanks for proving to us we were right in dumping roby baggio,thanks for making juve great in every sense of the word and lastly thanks for being the best there is.:cheesy:

Buy on AliExpress.com

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
and finally to dp,thanks a million for letting us believe in you,thanks for showing us that there are more world shakers in international football other than maradona and pele,thanks for proving to us we were right in dumping roby baggio,thanks for making juve great in every sense of the word and lastly thanks for being the best there is.:cheesy:
i sense trouble from blood hungry roby fans:D

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
    You forgot to thank Buffon, oh wait, I'm sure you didn't do that on purpose...
    thanks for the reminder,i just did.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    here's a long list of thank you's for the players and also staff of juve to show my appreciation,hope you guys like it.

thank you paramatti for warming the bench so well,nobody does it quite as well as you do.:D:Dto carini,zala,iuliano,salas and tacchi,thank you for sticking with juve even even when you are such massive talents and can find a starting place anywhere but are forced to sit on the bench here.and thank you buffon for living
    up to the hype of being the world's most expensive goalkeeper.

thank you to baiocco,chimenti and fresi for coming to juve even when you realise the fact that you will not play on a regular basis.
    and to camoranesi,moretti and di vaio also thank you for coming to juve even when you know you are only signed on as cover.

thank you nedved for playing in a position you are not used to playing in, and for bringing juve to greater heights last season to bring home the scudetto.

to michaelangelo rampulla thank you for staying for so long in juve when you knew carini and buffon were miles ahead in the pecking order.

to davids,tacchi and montero,thank you for all the dirty work you have to do for the team,the bones you break and the balls you steal.

to trezegol thank you for playing like the goal machine you are and being the top scorer last seson,it was the first since about a decade ago.and also to tudor for doing the same,it's remarkable for a defender to score six for two conscutive seasons really.

to lippi,thank you for bringing us so close to the domestic double and buying us the best in the business.and to begetta for keeping juve's budget in the black.thanks to our money tree agnelli for providing us with the funds even in this financial crisis.

Yeah, a real bright move to get rid of one of the best Italian players ever.

OP
    Desmond

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #13
    oh yeah,probably you shouldn't have reminded me in the first placeand it's a "tribute" so obviously i wasn't gonna post anything negative.

Jul 12, 2002
    Well, it's not that I can't stand Buffon, it's just that he has a very long way to go to play like the most expencive keeper in the world. He should be a lot better.

OP
    Desmond

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #15
    now i do find it odd:for that sum of money casillas wouldn't have been a problem!he's the next best keeper after kahn and is only 21,moggi should have gotten him instead!

Jul 12, 2002
    now i do find it odd:for that sum of money casillas wouldn't have been a problem!he's the next best keeper after kahn and is only 21,moggi should have gotten him instead!
    Or for even less money, we could have kept VDS, and let Carini develope into the best keeper in the world, which he will, and then step into the starting role when he is ready. This way we spend no money and still end up with one of the bet keepers in the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)