A Tribute to River (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
what happened to ginger bread zombie? i left for a few days and revolution has begun :grown:
Actually its been said that you invited them all to your house for beer and tunes and someone wiped out their entire species.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
Fli, who's Radihead????:D

I look it up on Google and I get a superhero with a head shaped like a Radish

put the bottle down, son.
Just curious, you guys getting Razorlight, Libertines, Keane, Kasabian, Franz Ferdinand, Snow Patrol yet?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
hahaha,i knew that...:D you still working on that home improvement plan of yours?what'd you do? :)
yeah Babe. Almost done.

Today and tomorrow we'll be actaully moving all of our stuff in, with photos to be available shortly thereafter on a certain thread that shall remain nameless nickagainsttheworld

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

Just curious, you guys getting Razorlight, Libertines, Keane, Kasabian, Franz Ferdinand, Snow Patrol yet?
"You guys" meaning us Americans?

1) Yes
2) Yes
3) Yes (they suck)
4) never heard of them
5) Yes (they're good)
6) Yes

Emma

Mar 4, 2004

"You guys" meaning us Americans?

1) Yes
2) Yes
3) Yes (they suck)
4) never heard of them
5) Yes (they're good)
6) Yes
Yeah didnt know if these british bands where 'out' in america yet. Kasabian and Razorlight kick ass. The rest kinda suck but Snow Patrol are quite great.

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003

yeah Babe. Almost done.

Today and tomorrow we'll be actaully moving all of our stuff in, with photos to be available shortly thereafter on a certain thread that shall remain nameless nickagainsttheworld
thats sweet..and yes,you gotta post some pics :)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #29
    you need to go out more, andrew
    Oh come on now, you feeling a bit of jealousy Vil? I hope Sergio makes a thread for you, so you won't be left out. :touched:

I go out almost every day Fli, so what does that have to do with River. :confused:

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #30
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

Franz Ferdinand is pretty good, although I like the band Muse much, much better. Kasabian had a song on FIFA 2004, and it was kinda weird.

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
    ahaha:D..and Andy,you should go to page 3 from that thread(i think)...we need to talk..i mean,u shud explain several points to me!i am lost.. :(

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Oh come on now, you feeling a bit of jealousy Vil? I hope Sergio makes a thread for you, so you won't be left out. :touched:

I go out almost every day Fli, so what does that have to do with River. :confused:
    too excited about getting drunk tonight, i wont bother explaining anything. maybe next time im at work. if this threads still alive.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #37

too excited about getting drunk tonight, i wont bother explaining anything. maybe next time im at work. if this threads still alive.
    Dude, I'm going out as well. So you're statement of me never going out is completly false.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Dude, I'm going out as well. So you're statement of me never going out is completly false.
    dont take things literally. what i ment was that you start a thread about person who's gone for months, a legend, but still an online person you barely know. thats "no life outside the forums" if you ask me. if there's some story behind it that i dont know, ok, i might be wrong (i doubt that though).

also, i was being sarcastic.

**** it.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #39

dont take things literally. what i ment was that you start a thread about person who's gone for months, a legend, but still an online person you barely know. thats "no life outside the forums" if you ask me. if there's some story behind it that i dont know, ok, i might be wrong (i doubt that though).

also, i was being sarcastic.

**** it.
    Out of all people to give me shit on this issue, it had to be you. We were wrong Emma. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)