A Tribute to River (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
River was probably the most interesting poster ever on Juventuz forums, no question. She added thoughtful insight to many topics discussed, and would never lack the spark and flair to keep entertaining us. But she has left, mind you, for good. River made her final remarks, winning her last arguement, and left in the blink of an eye. But she said she would never return, and has she returned? You can answer that yourself. It is a real shame though, this place is like a human without a soul.

Hopefully, words are not taken to heart, though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I know there's quite a River fan club here. She certainly seemed to have left a major impression on others.

Maybe I missed out on something, but IMHO -- and I know I am going to go out on a limb with a lot of people here -- she honestly didn't do anything for me. I have neither a favorable or unfavorable opinion.

So while it would be nice to have her back for others here who'd want that (not that she would), I guess I'm in that odd camp that doesn't see the reason for tributes and lamentations. There's a good crew of people here that keeps me coming back no more or less than when she was active here.

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
River was probably the most interesting poster ever on Juventuz forums, no question. She added thoughtful insight to many topics discussed, and would never lack the spark and flair to keep entertaining us. But she has left, mind you, for good. River made her final remarks, winning her last arguement, and left in the blink of an eye. But she said she would never return, and has she returned? You can answer that yourself. It is a real shame though, this place is like a human without a soul.

Hopefully, words are not taken to heart, though.
:down: yeah..river river river..i miss her posts and her silly wanking-in-your-left-shoe comments..ahahahah :LOL: missing you the "River of life" :touched: i dont REALLY miss you,but i miss your posts since we chat on msn and all...Long Live River :cool:

Sep 28, 2002
i know. but seriously, river's gonme for what, 2 months? and andy's starting this thread NOW? i hate thos "get a life" things, but and, get a life.

no offence though, first love is hard for forget :D

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
i dont REALLY miss you,but i miss your posts since we chat on msn and all...
suuure ya do ;)

Look on the bright side everyone, she watches alot more tv with me now :D

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
one ocassion some softcore comes on tv. Our remote control has no batterys so its a pain to turn it over hehe

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
I quoted Dubai on that because River hasnt used msn in along time, so would be quite hard to talk to her on there im thinking :D

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
I quoted Dubai on that because River hasnt used msn in along time, so would be quite hard to talk to her on there im thinking :D
oh!! ahahah...well,when i asked you said she was outta town for the day..ah well,bah! :p

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Fli, who's Radihead????:D

I look it up on Google and I get a superhero with a head shaped like a Radish

put the bottle down, son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)