A thought. (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
I have choosen not to read past the first post.
I suggest you read the posts in this thead; they're the nicest things that have been said about you ever since you joined...

++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

To get back on topic: I've talked with Incubo on MSN and he's a pretty nice guy, he's gonna help me with something on the carreer I wanna study in Italy. I can have a nice conversation with him, or anyone, if we dont touch the juve-milan point.
fabi, one important factor to consider here is... you're a female ;)

Go figure :p

++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++

i mean as much as this is a juve forum some juve fans act like bastards toward other teams.
A man in his own home, josh...

++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++i call for more non-juventini to join. i call for a little empathy on our part, and a desire to have good relations.
I agree, it'd be great to have a multi-support community here, but of course they have to show some respect, knowing they're in a forum for fans of a particular team. The members you mentioned have done a great job, and their contribution to the community is very much appreciated.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i have seen 1 thing lately in the forum.

few members (including myself) have some problems (serious or not) with other members (mods included)

that makes me think that actually smg does not "work"properly...

are we too tense and we can not work together like normal ppl??
or what??

or just we don't know how to treat to someone who has diff views??
i know i've made a lot of mistakes while hre and caused problems rather to me and to other ppl too...
but while 1 more person has smg to say,
i think i had to express.....
and i am sorry for this situation.

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002

i hold aca, roverbhoy, manutd-visitor in high esteem for their ability to control their emotions and passion enough to behave amicably toward us.
Shucks, cheers mate, I'm touched....except for one thing... I am a Juve fan...after the Bhoys that is:D

Been one for roughly twenty years in fact:thumb:...ever since Liam Brady joined the Old Lady

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Roverbhoy ] ++

Shucks, cheers mate, I'm touched....except for one thing... I am a Juve fan...after the Bhoys that is:D

Been one for roughly twenty years in fact:thumb:...ever since Liam Brady joined the Old Lady
funny i should've known better looking at your handle, and the uefa cup news you always bring with you when you post ;)

good to know though. hows it been goin with you?

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Roverbhoy ] ++

how old are you mate?

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002

funny i should've known better looking at your handle, and the uefa cup news you always bring with you when you post ;)

good to know though. hows it been goin with you?
Things are good LAC. Thanks for asking. Hope your good too.
As for Juve, yup, big Brady fan from his Arsenal days...then he went to Juventus and my allegiance changed.
However, way back in the times just after colour TV came in, Celtic played Juve...there was only one team to support I'm afraid, but if it was any other team it would be Juventus...any other team:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)