A thought. (2 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Everyone can have a bad start, and even though first impressions do last to some extent, i'm sure he can shake the label with some discipline and intelligent posts :)

Good luck to you, Incubo ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Hey, has anybody else noticed that that the only person who hasn't responded to this thread is the person who's responsible for it being created in the first place??

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
Hey, has anybody else noticed that that the only person who hasn't responded to this thread is the person who's responsible for it being created in the first place??
I did indeed notice, and I can only think one of two things: either he has not seen it, or he does not wish to respond to Iceblu. If it is the latter, then he is smarter than I thought...

OP
IceBlu

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #25
    word word. I guess i was caught in the moment.

Why didn't he reply to this thread ? Maybe because he saw that all the replies were favoring him and he decided to let you guys do the talking for him ;) which is smart of him.

Anyway, I don't hold long term grudges against anyone.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    fli either i misunderstood or he said he DOESNT hold long term grudges ;)

btw this is my take on incubo. im not sure if he was a bastard first, but he wasnt to me so i dont mind.

how bout some empathy first of all. second if he does act like one i think we can unleash the octopus on him.

this is something i find annoying tho. not directed personally at anyone, but whats with all these fans from other teams joining juventuz just to diss us and the team?

i mean id rather have some non-juve fans here than even some juve fans(only certain ones)

i hold aca, roverbhoy, manutd-visitor in high esteem for their ability to control their emotions and passion enough to behave amicably toward us.

i mean as much as this is a juve forum some juve fans act like bastards toward other teams. then again though- thats what fan rivalries are like and that should be expected on an overwhelmingly pro-juve board.

i call for more non-juventini to join. i call for a little empathy on our part, and a desire to have good relations.

i honestly feel that some non-juve fans have provided more on this board than many regulars and people considered important on here.

and that more includes diversity, and an outsiders point of view.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    to iceblu: your feelings as a fan are important and being insulted on a board that you belong to by an outsider is like being beat up in your own home by an outsider. its downright humiliating and a scar on personal respect.

if i were you i would take no more unprovoked personal insults(if there were any). if they continue, unprovoked, please feel free to take any action you deem necessary. i say this not as to give you authority to do so. i have no authority, instead i encourage you to do so.

i dont see why unprovoked insults should be tolerated under any circumstances.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
    fli either i misunderstood or he said he DOESNT hold long term grudges ;)
    that's why i was sad.

lol lac, actually you are the culprit why incube came here bashing everyone. he read your post about dida octopus sexual intercouse and was really pissed with that. just wait till he finds out it was you who posted. you're dead meat. :D
    hot but dead ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

To be honest, I don't have much more to contribute to this discussion, because i've said it all in the other threads...

now I normally let typos go, but dude, this one was too funny :LOL: say it out loud... I have nfi why this is so funny, and it's probably because i'm tired (i'm in the middle of my exams)...:LOL: rickenbaker

Sorry Hydde, i'm not makin fun of you...but such a simple mistake caused so much comedy....

ahhh okay i'm calm now.

carry on..
    Hey but that is his nick!!:confused:

what about it?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
    its rickenbaCKER

CK hydde

baker is like a dude who bakes bread
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

:p

wow great difference!!! ;)

I was not aware of that!! and evein in spanish i usually tend to supply the "CK" with just a K... so its my mistake ;)

Hey Popina wassup!!!!................... jeje he estado un okito busy en estos ultimos dias...pero me conecto como ahora p ver q esta pasando ;)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    baker: panadero ajajaa

++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

Hey Popina wassup!!!!................... jeje he estado un okito busy en estos ultimos dias...pero me conecto como ahora p ver q esta pasando ;)
    como andas hace años sin hablar porque coño has estado ocupado me tienes fuuull abandonada LOL

To get back on topic: I've talked with Incubo on MSN and he's a pretty nice guy, he's gonna help me with something on the carreer I wanna study in Italy. I can have a nice conversation with him, or anyone, if we dont touch the juve-milan point.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    baker: panadero ajajaa

como andas hace años sin hablar porque coño has estado ocupado me tienes fuuull abandonada LOL
    Y voy para el messenger entonces :p

Aug 1, 2003
    tahts weird, i was checking out 'whos online' and i saw incuborossonero browsing through this thread, thats how i know it existed in teh first place :eek:

anyway, i think incuborossonero is a good guy. kinda enjoy his company. i mean yeah he could be annoying but life would be boring without all these controversies, no?

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    I didn't know this thread existed until also doing a "Who's online"
    I don't think its my place to comment and I have choosen not to read past the first post. More over, I would make my case but its fruitless. However, I don't deny making the statements the creator of this thread accused me of. However, I noticed that his threads before my 'attack' have been edited. How surprising. Get rid of the evidence so that one side looks like the bad evil-doer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)