A Song of Ice and Fire (2 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I'm hoping it's a false death like Breane of Tarth, but I'm also hoping for the same thing of John Snow. I can't them both coming back, so I figure the Hound will be left dead. Tis the life of a sellsword.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
I am pretty certain it's a false death, but who knows. I'd say he needs to resolve something with Sansa, but GRRM is very much a "people die, get over it" writer, so anything could happen...I hope the Hound kills Petyr.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I hope someone kills Petyr, I think he's run his course now all we need is for his plotting to blow up in his face. Maybe that badass servant girl who lives with them will do it. The one who leads the donkeys. Or I could see Sansa doing it to protect Robert.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
I know. I do love Petyr as a character, but he's hit the end of his road. He might need a bit more time to just lord over her, but I think he'll definitely go in the next one.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Vlatko

Something tells me we won't getting Dany's lustiness until she meets her sellsord. Especially since they left out the part were Jorah goes in for the smooch and boobie touch.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Vlatko

Something tells me we won't getting Dany's lustiness until she meets her sellsord. Especially since they left out the part were Jorah goes in for the smooch and boobie touch.
Doesn't have to be. It's really hard to figure out what they'll put in and what not or when. Jojen and Meera arrived later than expected, half the things with Theon and Reek are shown way in advance...so perhaps Jorah will go in for the kiss and we'll get to see Daenerys explore her sexuality this season or the one after it. It would certainly boost the ratings further. :p

One thing's for sure, the TV show thread would explode if it comes to that. They're already all drooling for her. Can't say I blame them. :D

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
I don't think so, as according to the ASOIAF forums no one has been cast yet in those roles.

And I am really worried they're going to scrap the Greyjoy uncles and just have Asha do their parts. Which would disappoint me no end.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I don't think they can do that considering it looks like the Grejoy uncles will play a huge part in Dany's invasion of Westeros. They may just limit the rolls to a single character. The characters I thought would get cut were Jojen and Meera, but they made it so who knows.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
I don't think they can do that considering it looks like the Grejoy uncles will play a huge part in Dany's invasion of Westeros. They may just limit the rolls to a single character. The characters I thought would get cut were Jojen and Meera, but they made it so who knows.
I hope they don't, but we'll have to see :sad:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Right from the get go I was annoyed by the Greyjoy's, I was seriously annoyed when I had to read Damphair chapters...worst parts of the books for me. Victarion is kinda interesting but still the Ironborn are fucking annoying IMO and I find it hard to digest a bunch of pirates from a small island can host any sort of rebellion. :rolleyes: Martin really overdone it with their plotline, my biggest beef with the books.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I guess that they aren't having the Tyrell brothers. Not a huge loss, but hopefully it doesn't eliminate Loris from Kingsguard status.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)