a question fron hongkong (1 Viewer)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by LEC ] ++

ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POINTS

if u wanna see the game "nice" u have to pay 40 E +.....

so i dont think juventus fans can pay this....after all there is a game every 4 days....

but most of the juventus fans who go to every game of juve at delle alpi, they get yearly ticket, it's cheaper.

Buy on AliExpress.com

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

but most of the juventus fans who go to every game of juve at delle alpi, they get yearly ticket, it's cheaper.
yeah but who has 1000-2000 E on the bench for seasons-tickets...+ so long the stadium is not sold out, there are a few reasons for the "supporters"(not the fans) for buying tickets....so they to expensive...

a good idea would be that the fans would change the place from the tribuna-sud to the tribuna-est.

Give the Bad Places to the Away-Fans, in the moment they have the better view then our boys man!!!!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Ticket prices at San Sirro, Old Trafford and Santiago Bernabeo are not higher than those of Delle Alphi, but those stadiums are always filled up!

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I looked at the ticket prices and it seemed quite cheap. wow.
theyre just so cheap cause in the moment all tickets are ~30-50% on sale....cause the season is oooooover!:cool:

Aug 1, 2003
well, even big matches like juve - milan would be more expensive but still can be considered cheap I think ... my CL final ticket was 60 pounds so truth be told I don't really know how much is 'cheap' or 'expensive' considered in European football :D

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
well, even big matches like juve - milan would be more expensive but still can be considered cheap I think ... my CL final ticket was 60 pounds so truth be told I don't really know how much is 'cheap' or 'expensive' considered in European football :D

damn thats not expensive for a cl final

Jan 7, 2004
talk about chelsea

05/06/2004. Chelsea's winger Jesper Gronkjaer insists Chelsea have achieved a lot this season despite their failure to put any trophies in the cabinat.

The Blues saw their last remaining hope of silverware dashed last night as they crashed out of the Champions League at the hands of Monaco.

However, Gronkjaer, who opened the scoring yesterday, feels Chelsea can be proud of their achievement.

He said: "We have achieved a lot this year. We have moved a few steps forward as a club, even though so many new players came in.

"Of course, we have had enormous expectations because of all those new players but I still think we have achieved quite a lot.

"We have got more goals and more points than last season, and we have reached the semi-finals of the Champions League.

"We went out in the first round of the UEFA Cup in the previous three seasons, so it is been much better this season.

"At the end of the day though, you are always going to look at the silverware. We still have not won anything and that is disappointing. Hopefully that will happen soon.

"Now it is crucial for us to finish second in the league. It's a big game at Old Trafford and we must be together as a group.

"We have to believe that we can win there. We are all disappointed but we have to bounce back for ourselves and the club. It is going to be really important."

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by wong ka yan ] ++
a arsenal fans in hongkong ask me why Stadio Delle Alpi is not always full ? compare with San Siro, Olimpico , they are always full . juve fans seem dont like watching football in Stadio Delle Alpi (or dont like football ) ....... how can i answer??:confused:
plz help me.................
the reason why delle alpi isent FULL is because there are the running thing around the stadion.. u know.. and thats why there isent full because the fans dosent feel like close enugh to the players. thats the reason.. 100%

and thats why the delle alpi will be REbuildet... in seson 2006... they will remove the "red" runing thing(cant remember what it calls) around the pitch...

the new stadion is gonna look like gunners stadion, the fans close to the pitch, the players... its gonna be great!!!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
talk about chelsea

05/06/2004. Chelsea's winger Jesper Gronkjaer insists Chelsea have achieved a lot this season despite their failure to put any trophies in the cabinat.

The Blues saw their last remaining hope of silverware dashed last night as they crashed out of the Champions League at the hands of Monaco.

However, Gronkjaer, who opened the scoring yesterday, feels Chelsea can be proud of their achievement.

He said: "We have achieved a lot this year. We have moved a few steps forward as a club, even though so many new players came in.

"Of course, we have had enormous expectations because of all those new players but I still think we have achieved quite a lot.

"We have got more goals and more points than last season, and we have reached the semi-finals of the Champions League.

"We went out in the first round of the UEFA Cup in the previous three seasons, so it is been much better this season.

"At the end of the day though, you are always going to look at the silverware. We still have not won anything and that is disappointing. Hopefully that will happen soon.

"Now it is crucial for us to finish second in the league. It's a big game at Old Trafford and we must be together as a group.

"We have to believe that we can win there. We are all disappointed but we have to bounce back for ourselves and the club. It is going to be really important."
And he is right! Last time Chelsea won in Premiership was in the early 1950s. They never finished 2nd. They've built a team from scratch and look at where they are now.

They will be strong as hell next year.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
talk about chelsea

WHAT the F*** does that got to do with delle alpi?????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)