a question fron hongkong (2 Viewers)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

is that something good? :nervous:
Well, as an associate you would start with $120k + $40k sign in bonus + $30 of other bonuses during your first year.

Chelsea Clinton got a job at London office... annual package of 150,000 Pounds!

You will need an MBA for that too :)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
i think it's more about Fc torino team , they support torino most of them not juve , p.s it's too much for them too pay bus , or train from city to another , am talkin about the fans who support juve in other cities !

Aug 27, 2003
-considering that the stadium is huuuge and expensive the ppl never go alot.
although juve have the most fans in italy most matches they go to they are mostly full
-and many ppl who live in turin are like factory workers and on sat and sunday they go to visit their family so not many go to the matches..

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
-considering that the stadium is huuuge and expensive the ppl never go alot.
although juve have the most fans in italy most matches they go to they are mostly full
-and many ppl who live in turin are like factory workers and on sat and sunday they go to visit their family so not many go to the matches..

true. u never want what u can get.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Juve directors are trying to solve the problem by building a new stadium starting next season...

Aug 1, 2003
from what I was told :

1. Turin has more Torino fans than Juventus
2. the view at Delle Alpi sucks
3. Delle Alpi is actually at the outskirts of Turin and it's quite far

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
from what I was told :

1. Turin has more Torino fans than Juventus
2. the view at Delle Alpi sucks
3. Delle Alpi is actually at the outskirts of Turin and it's quite far
you're late Salihah..we've already mentioned those :p

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
Ok i see it is a lot of wrong information here!. First of all people in Turin do have money to watch, its not that, its just the culture in Italy that when you seen one big match then its ok for a while, you prefer to watch on television instead! (which i can understand). And on sundays people stays with their family as someone else mentioned up here.
And the biggest reason of all is that most people in Turin supports il Toro, the old great Torino, who ones was the best team ever.

At last there is NOT gonna be built a NEW stadium, they are just gonna reduce the capacity to 40,000, and remove the running track around the field. The stadium will become more like stadiums in England, and more intense!.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Well, if you're getting rid of the running tracks- then you are rebuilding everything except for the field itself, right? :D

You're right about television's influence. When I was in Italy I noticed that on Sunday all major TV networks have live shows related to football all afternoon. They preview games, show games and discuss games. Nowhere have I seen such a total footballmania.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
You're right about television's influence. When I was in Italy I noticed that on Sunday all major TV networks have live shows related to football all afternoon. They preview games, show games and discuss games. Nowhere have I seen such a total footballmania.
Yeah :D, they are crazy for football (me too) ;)

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
and the tickets are too expensive.
ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POINTS

if u wanna see the game "nice" u have to pay 40 E +.....

so i dont think juventus fans can pay this....after all there is a game every 4 days....

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
and if one time the whole "tv-market" crashses, then we would have every game sold out(with 70`000), thats for 100% sure:cheesy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)