a question fron hongkong (1 Viewer)

wong ka yan

Mar 16, 2004
a arsenal fans in hongkong ask me why Stadio Delle Alpi is not always full ? compare with San Siro, Olimpico , they are always full . juve fans seem dont like watching football in Stadio Delle Alpi (or dont like football ) ....... how can i answer??:confused:
plz help me.................

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
1. It is difficult to see what's happening on the field from further stadium seats. It is an olympic, not football stadium.

2. Delle Alpi was build for the World Cup in 1990, so it was made really big, much bigger than the average number of people who come to see games.

3. I have heard that in Torino there simply are not enough regulars to fill up 60,000(?) seats.

Srecka

Jan 22, 2004
hmm...can i write with chinese? cus it's more quick for me, and i think you can understand.

尤文的球迷是意大利最多的, 但是很分散, 在尤文所在的皮埃蒙特大区, 都灵的球迷也蛮多的, 由于太分散了, 尤文有时不得不赠票, 因为分散所以来看的球迷都是从四面八方来的...

i think my explain is not good enough :down: cus it's a complicated question..:stress:

steveivy

Sep 26, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
There are actually many more Juve fans across Italy than in Torino itself.
++ [ originally posted by Srecka ] ++
i think my explain is not good enough :down: cus it's a complicated question..:stress:
Elnur 帮你的意思翻译成了英文:D

OP
wong ka yan

wong ka yan

Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by steveivy ] ++

Elnur 帮你的意思翻译成了英文:D
    thx~!! ps: i can read simplify chinese~!:heart:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
    1. It is difficult to see what's happening on the field from further stadium seats. It is an olympic, not football stadium.

2. Delle Alpi was build for the World Cup in 1990, so it was made really big, much bigger than the average number of people who come to see games.

3. I have heard that in Torino there simply are not enough regulars to fill up 60,000(?) seats.
    4. The Stadium is on the outskerts of the city.

5. The Population of Torino is only about a million. subtract from that the number of people who dont like football. Then, subtract the number of people who dont like Juve (arounf 60% of the City population support Torino not Juve). Then, subtract the many working people (it's an industrial city) who dont have the time or money ( i know i'm exadurating here :D ) to see the games live. Then subtract

6. Juve have won so many scudetti that it's not fun anymore for the fans :p

believe it or not, but the highest number of Juve fans are in Milan.

steveivy

Sep 26, 2002
    dont thx me~u must thx other ppl here~我只是路过插几句话而已:D
    (it's none of my business:D)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

4. The Stadium is on the outskerts of the city.

5. The Population of Torino is only about a million. subtract from that the number of people who dont like football. Then, subtract the number of people who dont like Juve (arounf 60% of the City population support Torino not Juve). Then, subtract the many working people (it's an industrial city) who dont have the time or money ( i know i'm exadurating here :D ) to see the games live. Then subtract

6. Juve have won so many scudetti that it's not fun anymore for the fans :p
    more realistic reasons:

7. Juve fans in Torino are dull and they are't innovative/active enough.

8. Juve's style isn't the prettiest.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Dude... with such analytical ability you should apply for a job at McKinzey and Co. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)