A question about Turkish football...... (1 Viewer)

Tacca03

May 24, 2003
Do these Galatasary cheaters do that at home as well??

After seeing the match against Galtasary last night, I feel so annoyed with all the little play acting and fake injuries they did.

Especially that Berkant and Hasan Sas.

Indeed, I felt so great when Tudor simply hacked HS down near the end of the match. (Yes, it really should have been a red card...)

And Maresca was so innocent for his yellow card, he didn't even touched the cheater wearing red and yellow!!!

I've no problem about losing that match (we played very badly in the second half and deserved to lose), but I do have a problem with these cheaters.

P.S. Great 1st half performance, unlucky di Vaio!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 19, 2003
I think it happens with everyone when it's a critical game or a big match between two arch rivals.

Remember Rivaldo's acting in the WC match against Turkey in which he got a player ejected? ;)

OP
Tacca03

Tacca03

May 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    I know many people hate Juve, but what did we do to become Galtasary's arch rival?

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    we're not gala's arch-rival, ferbeneche is. just that gala really needed to win...and we were sitting between them and a glimmer of hope to get to the 2nd round. but now they have sociedad....

OP
    Tacca03

Tacca03

May 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    Yeah, i guess they did learn from Rivaldo that being a cheat would get you trophies!
    I guess I'd have to tell my friends that we should "relax the rules a bit" next time we play then......

cheers Majed :)

OP
    Tacca03

Tacca03

May 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
    we're not gala's arch-rival, ferbeneche is. just that gala really needed to win...and we were sitting between them and a glimmer of hope to get to the 2nd round. but now they have sociedad....
    Darko, please scores a hat-trick agianst those cheats!

He scored enough goals for us when he was with Juve, so hopefully he will answer my prayers again!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    I dont really think those Turks are firiends with anyone. They NEEDED the win and saw that Juventus' bench players were getting it complicated for them so they started acting and obviously the referee didnt notice

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    it must be depressing for them that their 1st team can only beat our 2nd team with the help of acting....I would be embarrased!

Jul 19, 2003
    Alright man, I'm beginning to associate u with Triumph. When I think of "USA Juventini" => A rottweiler with a cigar in his mouse. :p

That song is freakin hilarious.......saw the video this morning. :thumb:

My fave part: "I believe some people are just setting up the guy.......tell u what else I believe......I believe I can FLYYYYYYYY!!" :LOL:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Hmmm.......

Let's see.

Me compared with my avatar.

Smoke Cigars- check
    Sniff Butts- check (I Keed, I Keed..............just my wife's)
    Quick Witted and sarcastic- check

Wear Bow Ties- Ah HA!!!!!! No, I don't :p

I'll say it again, don't feed the Hate Machine

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
    Alright man, I'm beginning to associate u with Triumph. When I think of "USA Juventini" => A rottweiler with a cigar in his mouse. :p

That song is freakin hilarious.......saw the video this morning. :thumb:

My fave part: "I believe some people are just setting up the guy.......tell u what else I believe......I believe I can FLYYYYYYYY!!" :LOL:
    yeah :D

"i Keeeeed, i keeeeeed " ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
    I think it happens with everyone when it's a critical game or a big match between two arch rivals.

Remember Rivaldo's acting in the WC match against Turkey in which he got a player ejected? ;)
    That's a contradiction. Rivaldo did not play-act in an important situation. Brazil had recovered and gone a goal up, and the match was all but finished. Rivaldo would have come out of that game looking like a hero if not for his antics

Aug 1, 2003
    well whatever it is I just hope ppl dont hate gala for their acting in this match. players under pressure do these things. almost every big club does it. im not saying its right but it'd be unfair to hate them for this :angel:

Jul 19, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

That's a contradiction. Rivaldo did not play-act in an important situation. Brazil had recovered and gone a goal up, and the match was all but finished. Rivaldo would have come out of that game looking like a hero if not for his antics
    Actually, it was a critical part of the match for Brazil......Turkey had been storming their goal and were close to equalize anytime. So, doing that, provided them a bit of a break. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)