A problem with playing vidoes on media players (1 Viewer)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

The picture freezes for a while while sound is going on and some time it freezes and the sound gets played again (sentence is repeated 2 or 3 times)!!!

ah i see the problem here,you need to keep your left hand steady on the mouse

oh and that is not a sentence repeating,she is just saying "yes,yes,fuck me" over and over again
Classic Boz. :howler:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
RAMI-N

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
  • Thread Starter #24
    Why the long face? He has much more enjoyable duties in mind, for you in his bed. :p
    Hey, V... I did as you said... but I the media player classic couldn't play my *.rmvb files!!! (if media player classic is what you meant with MPC :D).
    It's strange, because I formatted my PC few days ago.
    Any tips?

OP
    RAMI-N

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
  • Thread Starter #25
    The picture freezes for a while while sound is going on and some time it freezes and the sound gets played again (sentence is repeated 2 or 3 times)!!!

ah i see the problem here,you need to keep your left hand steady on the mouse

oh and that is not a sentence repeating,she is just saying "yes,yes,fuck me" over and over again
    I just saw this post :shifty:

:D

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Hey, V... I did as you said... but I the media player classic couldn't play my *.rmvb files!!! (if media player classic is what you meant with MPC :D).
    It's strange, because I formatted my PC few days ago.
    Any tips?
    .rmvb files are one of the few files not supported natively(who uses those nowadays anyway? Real Player is an ancient and obsolete player). Anyway, you need to install Real Alternative.

http://www.free-codecs.com/real_alternative_download.htm

During the installation, be sure to deselect installation of MPC since you already installed it with CCCP.

OP
    RAMI-N

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
  • Thread Starter #27
    .rmvb files are one of the few files not supported natively(who uses those nowadays anyway? Real Player is an ancient and obsolete player). Anyway, you need to install Real Alternative.

http://www.free-codecs.com/real_alternative_download.htm

During the installation, be sure to deselect installation of MPC since you already installed it with CCCP.
    Thanks, V. the problem that there are some movies and series that has downloadable files with *.rmvb extension...
    Here lies my problem, But I'll try your tip :tup:

OP
    RAMI-N

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
  • Thread Starter #28
    Ok guys;
    A new problem :D

I have been facing this while I was streaming soccer matches (ONLY)!
    My Laptop has been switching off suddenly more than once during the game...
    And it's not an overheating problem. It wasn't that hot when it turned off!

Could it be a damaged CPU, or what?
    Any idea?

The laptop is a bit old (5 years old)...

Please discuss...

OP
    RAMI-N

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
  • Thread Starter #29
    Ok guys;
    A new problem :D

I have been facing this while I was streaming soccer matches (ONLY)!
    My Laptop has been switching off suddenly more than once during the game...
    And it's not an overheating problem. It wasn't that hot when it turned off!

Could it be a damaged CPU, or what?
    Any idea?

The laptop is a bit old (5 years old)...

Please discuss...
    So, no one has an idea about this? :shifty:

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
    Yamen is right Rami, and yahoo messenger isnt helping either, tho i think you should check for some extra ram, I suggest Ie8 or Google Chrome, see how your processor react then

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    if you are short on RAM Rami, cheage the windows theme to Classic, and maybe you can lose the desktop background if you have any. Might save you some. We also need to look at your startup items. Looks like you have too many third-party software running at the same time. If you are done with messenger or any sort of appliaction, exit it instead of keeping it lying there in the system tray.

OP
    RAMI-N

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
  • Thread Starter #40
    IE 9 Beta is out. Give it a shot.
    I have Windows XP, so IE 9 isn't for me...

Yamen is right Rami, and yahoo messenger isnt helping either, tho i think you should check for some extra ram, I suggest Ie8 or Google Chrome, see how your processor react then
    As a laptop, I have the maximum possible size of RAM ---> 1 GB.

if you are short on RAM Rami, cheage the windows theme to Classic, and maybe you can lose the desktop background if you have any. Might save you some. We also need to look at your startup items. Looks like you have too many third-party software running at the same time. If you are done with messenger or any sort of appliaction, exit it instead of keeping it lying there in the system tray.
    Such as?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)