A Press Conference (1 Viewer)

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
If there is a press conference for juve players and you have the chance to ask any of the players your questions……in this case you will play the journalist role so, who are you going to choose and what kind of questions you will ask??

My questions directly will be to Delpiero… :D
1.Who is the player that you dream to play with?
2.How did you see Dubai?
3.What is the point in cutting your hair?:confused:

Here where you tell all!!!:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Great idea :thumb:

Baiocco:
Why do you suck so much? I mean... how did you trick Moggi into buying your sorry arse?? How do you expect to repay this club?

...you silly bastard!

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
My questions would depend on the actual situation. On when and where would be this press conference. But I'm nearly sure, that I would ask something from Buffon!:angel:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
delpiero: why can't you take freekicks anymore?
buffon: why the hell did you grow your hair long?
lippi: why do you become a moron during big games?
davids: why do you try to score goal of the century every time you pick up the ball?
trez: how on earth are you playing at such a high level?

Co0l-GiRl

Mar 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mona ] ++
If there is a press conference for juve players and you have the chance to ask any of the players your questions……in this case you will play the journalist role so, who are you going to choose and what kind of questions you will ask??

My questions directly will be to Delpiero… :D
1.Who is the player that you dream to play with?
2.How did you see Dubai?
3.What is the point in cutting your hair?:confused:

Here where you tell all!!!:D
How ambitious you are :D

Whisper

May 17, 2003
i would ask delpiero, neddy, buffo to plz plz plz plz plz come to egypt for a while, umm and stay with me :D! other players are welcome too ofcourse!!

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Whisper ] ++
the good thing is that if they came here, it's so hot i'm pretty sure they're gonna take their shirts off!!
That is a good point of view! So we have to suggest them to visit your country soon!:D:D:D:LOL:

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
del piero: what do you think, if u and totti can play together for juve?

trezegol: memorable moment....france or juve?

lippi: who is the best coach in italy?

baiocco: i know u're sux...if u have a chance, would u like to play for Roma? :D

Juve Marketing Officer: When Juve will arrange the tournament to East Asia? :down:

R. Madrid will come to Malaysia 10 August....arggggghhh...i hate to hear that....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)