a picture to interpret (3 Viewers)

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Del Piero might be too nice to be a great coach. He's just such a nice guy, he won't want to hurt the players feelings :) But of course that would be the ultimate dream if he rocks as a manager. I wonder if he even wants to.

Importantly though, if he does coach, he must start in a small team first, and slowly and gradually go up. It's the only way to ensure long-run success for him...

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
mnementh said:
Importantly though, if he does coach, he must start in a small team first, and slowly and gradually go up. It's the only way to ensure long-run success for him...
No no no, DP can't leave Juve:disagree:

Myrpou

Apr 12, 2006
I would like to see Didier Deschamps coming back to Juve as manager, he did take Monaco to CL final in 2004, although he got them a poor start in 2005.

chadi

THE NEXT JUVE PRESIDENT
Apr 19, 2006
i've always dreamt that this day will come alex is our coach,, and to be honest i wouldn't mind if he takes charge next season,, we want this kind of person in our leading staff someone kind and gentle and has a great relationship with all the players plus he is the spoiled boy at juve and they will not refuse any demand for him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)