A new vBookie (9 Viewers)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Snoop might not post here again,which is why Jack is probably looking for a new bookie.I like the idea of more than one new bookie,and divide the responsiities amongst them.Give one of them the Serie A,one of them the EPL,one of them other sports etc.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Snoop might not post here again,which is why Jack is probably looking for a new bookie.I like the idea of more than one new bookie,and divide the responsiities amongst them.Give one of them the Serie A,one of them the EPL,one of them other sports etc.
Come on, let us a bit free in the function please.
There are events enough, who is online creates the event, there haven't been problems with it until now and I don't expect this to change.
Also, one more bookie for now is plenty, unless Rab wants to stop creating events, then two new bookies is a good idea.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Can we vote for two people? I decided I want Michael Cutajar as a vbookie as well.
Let me guess, he sent you PM and asked you to post this. right?

Come on, let us a bit free in the function please.
There are events enough, who is online creates the event, there haven't been problems with it until now and I don't expect this to change.
Also, one more bookie for now is plenty, unless Rab wants to stop creating events, then two new bookies is a good idea.
I'll never stop creating events. I think both me and you are doing pretty good job and we're not missing one single event...from CL to Uefa to Various matches, Serie A, EPL, Boxing, Formula 1 etc.....

Ches and I work well:heart:

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Facing allegations prior to even getting the job? Doesn't sound like much of a candidate to me :D :p
When people know a certain person is best for the job they'll attack him for no reason just so people can keep on cheating

exactly :D

If you want a corrupt vbookie, i'm your man. First thing i'd do is screw MC over :D

No seriously i think MC would make a good bookie.
Thanks. For that i'll say Arsenal will win the Premiership :D

:lol2: I don't have any problems with other competitors but for the love of God, don't assign this thief as a bookie.
fuck you pedercina. Your just jealous cause i actually have a future :D

Can we vote for two people? I decided I want Michael Cutajar as a vbookie as well.
I think i'm in love :D

:shocked2: Let me guess, he bribed you with his generous offer like when he becomes a bookie, he will.......
I bribed no one. I have self respect and dignity. Mark just go :soapit:

Let me guess, he sent you PM and asked you to post this. right?

Ches and I work well:heart:
Its one thing to joke and its another to ruin the chances of a promotion :D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Let me settle it. My argument is flawless.

Dru rhymes with Jew. Jews are good with money.

Cutajar rhymes with jack your car. That's no good.

My vote goes to Dru.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Let me settle it. My argument is flawless.

Dru rhymes with Jew. Jews are good with money.

Cutajar rhymes with jack your car. That's no good.

My vote goes to Dru.
Cutajar does not rhyme with jack your car if you pronounce it properly.

This is racism, you is all picking on me cause i is white :D

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
ok

i'm good with economic and maths and study statistics, may come in handy, thats your choice. maybe i aint liked around here that much, but i guess this could make be more liked or respected in a good way! i can be a cock sure but hey if i get this opportunity i will take it by the horns and be the best bookie i can be. thanks for looking at my application.

and sorry for posting this if you have already decided.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Why?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)